Stiga Clipper CC rubbers

This user has no status.
Hello, I want to ask about what rubbers do you guys is using with Stiga Clipper CC. Personally, I'm going with Stiga Mantra M on BH and Tenergy 05 on FH. Does anyone have tried hybrid on this blade? Also, I need to know what are your's feeling about this blade. I think it's great but something is not clicking to me and I don't know what, but still not feel to replace it. I'm using it about 5 months now. Also I tried play Tenergy 05 on different blades (Franziska ZLC and Primorac) and that was absolutley different experience, other blades have this "sprigny" feeling witch I do not have on my clipper. It's hard or soft blade in your opinions? I have used Bluefire M3 on this before i discovered Mantra. M3 on this blade fell like the ball is drowning into the rubber and abbsorb all of enemy spin. Is that normal on that soft rubbers?

says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
Clipper family are of a softer and stiffer variety, due to the 7 ply construction with soft wood. Its probably due to the thicker construction that you feel it is not as "springy" as the thinner Vis and Primo (assuming off- version).

Reactions: HiddenLion213