Tibhar equipment

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
I am allroumd player from topspin, push, bacspin, loop...

I lile softer runbers amd not to fast equipment. Currently I use
Victas balsa 5.5
Fh: andro R42
Bh: xiom vega europe

Any experiemce with
blade Tibhar Fortino Performance
Rubbers evolution EL-P and/or FX-S?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I am allroumd player from topspin, push, bacspin, loop...

I lile softer runbers amd not to fast equipment. Currently I use
Victas balsa 5.5
Fh: andro R42
Bh: xiom vega europe

Any experiemce with
blade Tibhar Fortino Performance
Rubbers evolution EL-P and/or FX-S?
Yes!!!! I have a Tibhar Fortino Performance blade. It is not my main blade right now but I like it.

I used Tibhar Stratus Power Wood, 5-ply all wood for about 4 years. Then I upgraded to Tibhar Fortino Performance carbon blade. Fortino Performance is definitely inner carbon so you get the wood feel to the blade and indeed it is slightly faster than Stratus Power Wood. I can say, truly, that Fortino Performance can give you more speed than Stratus Power Wood without losing any more control.

I have played with EL-S (not EL-P) and FX-P (not FX-S). I would say FX-P or FX-S is slightly softer than EL-S or EL-P. However, all the revolution series rubber are very fast with good catapult effect.

If you like soft rubber and not too fast set-up, then go with FX-S or FX-P and go with 1.9-2.0mm sponge. What thickness is your Andro R42 and Xiom Vega Europe?

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
tx for reply.

Tibhar Fortino Performance blade is similar to which blade in speed, hardnes, control?

I use Andro R42 2mm, and Xiom Vega Europe 2mm.
I prefer softer feel, so I am deciding for fh between EL-P and FX-S. On Tibhar characteritics are almost the same about hardnes, speed, spin, so that's why I want to know the difference.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
tx for reply.

Tibhar Fortino Performance blade is similar to which blade in speed, hardnes, control?

I use Andro R42 2mm, and Xiom Vega Europe 2mm.
I prefer softer feel, so I am deciding for fh between EL-P and FX-S. On Tibhar characteritics are almost the same about hardnes, speed, spin, so that's why I want to know the difference.
Every blade is unique. I don't know what blades you have played with. The best I can say is, Fortino Performance is faster than Stratus Power Wood without loss of any control.

I think EL-P v.s. FX-S will play about the same. Just don't get MX-P, MX-S or MX-D. Those three rubbers will be too hard for you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Difficult to say. It´s a 9-ply construction, of which you won´t find too many. I don´t know your TSP, but the overall feeling may be close enough, due to the Balsa core of the Fortino.
On Tibhar characteritics are almost the same about hardnes, speed, spin, so that's why I want to know the difference.
Among the P Evolution rubbers EL-P stands out because of its stiff topsheet. It is marketed as the middle between FX-P and MX-P, but while these two are identical apart from the sponge hardness, EL-P is different. It feels harder than you would think based on its sponge hardness and supports a direct game (counter/block) better than other Evolution rubbers.
FX-S has its emphasis on spin and feels softer than EL-P, and it has less catapult than your current rubbers.

From what you say and coming from R42 and Vega Europe, you might want to try FX-D on forehand and FX-P on backhand, 1.9/2.0 sponge.

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Difficult to say. It´s a 9-ply construction, of which you won´t find too many. I don´t know your TSP, but the overall feeling may be close enough, due to the Balsa core of the Fortino.

Among the P Evolution rubbers EL-P stands out because of its stiff topsheet. It is marketed as the middle between FX-P and MX-P, but while these two are identical apart from the sponge hardness, EL-P is different. It feels harder than you would think based on its sponge hardness and supports a direct game (counter/block) better than other Evolution rubbers.
FX-S has its emphasis on spin and feels softer than EL-P, and it has less catapult than your current rubbers.

From what you say and coming from R42 and Vega Europe, you might want to try FX-D on forehand and FX-P on backhand, 1.9/2.0 sponge.
Thx for reply, but how is FX-S different than FX-D in hardness, spin, speed, arc?
Whats thw difference between xiom vega europe and FX-P?
Any info about Victas Ventus limber?

Thx for reply, but how is FX-S different than FX-D in hardness, spin, speed, arc?
Whats thw difference between xiom vega europe and FX-P?
Any info about Victas Ventus limber?
Check the numbers on their rubbers.

Cheers
L-zr