Unique TT design T-shirts pre-selling on Kickstarter until Oct 9

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
First I designed 3 table tennis playing stick men for car window stickers and pre-sold them on Kickstarter.
They are riding around all over the place now.
This time I've designed a T-shirt based on the forehand loop end position.
I hit my funding goal, so I'll be doing a one time only (most likely just once) print run of them once the pre-selling ends on Oct 9.
If you like them and want to jump on board for one/some now's your chance!
Check out the project and see what you think. Pre-shrunk cotton or moisture wicking poly. Sizes YXS-4XL. The link is below.
http://kck.st/2cLAgYi
SpinIt2OnShirt2.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Multiple/international orders

Nice project Steve! I would very much like to buy some of those. Are you going to print them in black only?

So if I want one polyester and one cotton. Should I just use the option for 43$?

It says 28$ shipping fees... that's a lot :-/

Yes, the $43 option is correct.
The international shipping from the USA is a bummer I know, it's much cheaper if you move here!
Maybe get a friend or two to go in on one or two as well since the one time shipping would cover the whole order (just figure out the amount for all the shirts together and pledge that much, the one time shipping for the order is added to that one pledge amount).
I will do the color option if I get a few people who want it.
The cotton and poly color options are on the project page at Kickstarter if you scroll down a bit when you get there. For some reason it wouldn't insert into this reply. If you know for sure you want color ones let me know and I'll get that set up on Kickstarter once I confirm with someone else they still want color as well.

Attachments

• YellowGreenTweak.jpg
    YellowGreenTweak.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 104
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
Read 4 reviews
the design is really nice, i like it too !

But you have to propose fees less expensive, I just ordered tee shirt from Zazzle at US, fees are about 12 euros, it's correct. You shoudn't propose more expensive fees. Perhaps you have to ask at your postage office ?

I would like to tell you I really like the player but not the picture behind. It's my opinion, you have of course to ask others ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Regarding international shipping

the design is really nice, i like it too !

But you have to propose fees less expensive, I just ordered tee shirt from Zazzle at US, fees are about 12 euros, it's correct. You shoudn't propose more expensive fees. Perhaps you have to ask at your postage office ?

I would like to tell you I really like the player but not the picture behind. It's my opinion, you have of course to ask others ...

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you like the character. I can't match Zazzle (I did go to the post office for international shipping prices). Priority mail, where they provide insurance, would have been quite insanely expensive. I would say to anyone who would like them outside of the USA, consider finding a friend or two and pledge for a few in one go on Kickstarter (as a single pledge amount) since the shipping charge would cover them all mailed together if they are all incorporated into a single pledge amount. There's until Oct 9 when the project funding period ends.
Cheers,
Steve.