User Experience Survey: Improving Your Table Tennis Experience

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
boehmischer_platz_tt_pixelated.jpg

Hi TTD Community,

Like most of us on this forum, I am a passionate TT player living in Berlin.

I am currently working on a project that tries to figure out what drives people to play table tennis and how to improve the overall experience.

The survey I prepared includes very basic questions to get a picture on which areas might be of interest that could be enhanced. The outcome may give me ideas on what features a potential app could implement in order to offer additional value to people passionate about this sport.

I would be very grateful if you would participate in this very brief survey!

Here is the link: User Experience Survey: Improving Your Table Tennis Experience

Thanks a lot in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Khimmi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
Your form does not work properly, a waste of time.
Select up to 3, is not the same as minimum of 3...

Cheers
L-zr
I know about the issue, unfortunately the Add-on "Pretty Forms Designer" which allows me to integrate the language option switch on Google Forms somehow overwrites the limitation set value that I originally had placed and I didn't find a solution on how to overcome this...I expect people are reading the instructions and in case people pick more than 3 options it's still not falsifying the result dramatically

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
I know about the issue, unfortunately the Add-on "Pretty Forms Designer" which allows me to integrate the language option switch on Google Forms somehow overwrites the limitation set value that I originally had placed and I didn't find a solution on how to overcome this...I expect people are reading the instructions and in case people pick more than 3 options it's still not falsifying the result dramatically
Managed to solve the issue...works accordingly now

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
DROPLET OF TAR IN A TUB OF HONEY

Yes, Structural Concrete is the best fit material for outdoor tables. However, this one is imported to Germany from a Netherlander supplier. The most vexed imperfection of the product is the improper finish on the table top. It looks glassy and hurts your eyes. The only thing to do is put a matt layer of paint onto the playing surface. Again, the supplier is strongly advised to stop using unhealthy finish materials. We could forward a written notification to the supplier.,, resident in Haarlem location of Netherland Kingdom.

Be happy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2021
View attachment 26342

Hi TTD Community,

Like most of us on this forum, I am a passionate TT player living in Berlin.

I am currently working on a project that tries to figure out what drives people to play table tennis and how to improve the overall experience.

The survey I prepared includes very basic questions to get a picture on which areas might be of interest that could be enhanced. The outcome may give me ideas on what features a potential app could implement in order to offer additional value to people passionate about this sport.

I would be very grateful if you would participate in this very brief survey!

Here is the link: User Experience Survey: Improving Your Table Tennis Experience

Thanks a lot in advance!
Maybe one thing I would like to add: The first part of the survey is more general and directed to all sorts of players (total beginners to very advanced) to get an insight of what drives their enjoyment for table tennis, whereas the second part mainly leans towards/focuses on the topic of individual coaching opportunities outside of the club environment that is probably more interesting for hobby players or players that generally do not want to join clubs or just don't have the time to do so...I am quite aware that people who are playing at a certain level would rather neglect the coaching option as they already receive their group or individual training at their respective clubs