Victas Koki Niwa Wood vs Swat Power?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
It is the exact same structure apart from the handle, Victas swat power and Koki Niwa wood have a similar small handle, I think it's just the colours that changed.

The old TSP swat power handle is a lot larger and the blade feels more powerful despite being the same composition (this is based off my playing experience with it)

Reactions: Robin0910
This user has no status.
It is the exact same structure apart from the handle, Victas swat power and Koki Niwa wood have a similar small handle, I think it's just the colours that changed.

The old TSP swat power handle is a lot larger and the blade feels more powerful despite being the same composition (this is based off my playing experience with it)
There are 2 versions of TSP Swat FL handle: The regular the slim. Is the handle the only thing which’s not the same? are there any other differences between the 2?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
There are 2 versions of TSP Swat FL handle: The regular the slim. Is the handle the only thing which’s not the same? are there any other differences between the 2?
1707337206414.png

Here's a comparison pic of the two blades, the wood of koki niwa blade seems darker but the thickness and everything else is the same. Also the Koki niwa blade weighed 85g and the Swat Power weighed 86 so a miniscule difference.

This user has no status.
View attachment 28343
Here's a comparison pic of the two blades, the wood of koki niwa blade seems darker but the thickness and everything else is the same. Also the Koki niwa blade weighed 85g and the Swat Power weighed 86 so a miniscule difference.
Sweet! Is the handle really bigger? I can’t notice the difference with only my eyes

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
View attachment 28343
Đây là hình ảnh so sánh của hai lưỡi dao, gỗ của lưỡi koki niwa có vẻ tối hơn nhưng độ dày và mọi thứ khác đều giống nhau. Ngoài ra, lưỡi Koki niwa nặng 85g và Swat Power nặng 86 nên có sự khác biệt rất nhỏ.
Very directly to compare. Seem like you are very interested in 7-ply allwood blade