Victas V>15 Extra blue and Victas V>22 Double Extra Blue problems?

This user has no status.
Some people say they don’t like the blue version of Victas V>15 Extra. Why is that?
I’ve used the blue version for a month and I experienced some slippage and lack of grip, was it only because of its colour?

Does V22 blue have the same problem?

Has anybody who’d used traditional and blue colours of these 2 discovered any differences?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
Some people say they don’t like the blue version of Victas V>15 Extra. Why is that?
I’ve used the blue version for a month and I experienced some slippage and lack of grip, was it only because of its colour?

Does V22 blue have the same problem?

Has anybody who’d used traditional and blue colours of these 2 discovered any differences?
This happened to me with my V>15 extra red. I like it's characteristics but the grip let me down. I liked it's low arc but the grip dying a little bit killed it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2023
V22 DE is my current forehand rubber [[blade Ma Lin Carbon FH V22/BH G1]], i started using it since 45 days. The rubber is super perfect (spin, control and speed) grip until now is perfect as well and there is no silppage.
I think i will not change it at all, the only negative things is the edges break faster but im okay with it.

Note: Im using the black color, my coach is using the blue v15 extra newly (i will check for ur grip situation later).

Reactions: Robin0910