ZLC blade rubbers recommendations

This user has no status.
I can't advice you anything rather than rubbers i was using so far on different blades, and they are the following:

1. Butterfly Tenergy 05 / 05FX
2. Nittaku Fastarc G-1
3. Nittaku Hammond Z2
4. Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft [this is my backhand rubber]
5. Xiom Vega Europe [Also this is my BH rubber although many liked it as a FH rubber too]
6. Not that i liked it at all, but many recommended Tibhar MX-P [i used Max which i hated so far]

The coach i know in my city is playing with Tibhar FX-P and also his players students he teaches, i can see he is playing beautifully with this rubber and they are also, so i can add it to the list of recommendations.

I tried once a model of DHS Hurricane H3 and it was beautiful and used one, but the racket get lost [stolen] and then all DHS H3 i bought wasn't great enough although they were not bad anyway, but someone bought H8 and it was really nice, those are some of what i tried and liked [or not], i have more but didn't want to mention them all more than those.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
I can't advice you anything rather than rubbers i was using so far on different blades, and they are the following:

1. Butterfly Tenergy 05 / 05FX
2. Nittaku Fastarc G-1
3. Nittaku Hammond Z2
4. Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft [this is my backhand rubber]
5. Xiom Vega Europe [Also this is my BH rubber although many liked it as a FH rubber too]
6. Not that i liked it at all, but many recommended Tibhar MX-P [i used Max which i hated so far]

The coach i know in my city is playing with Tibhar FX-P and also his players students he teaches, i can see he is playing beautifully with this rubber and they are also, so i can add it to the list of recommendations.

I tried once a model of DHS Hurricane H3 and it was beautiful and used one, but the racket get lost [stolen] and then all DHS H3 i bought wasn't great enough although they were not bad anyway, but someone bought H8 and it was really nice, those are some of what i tried and liked [or not], i have more but didn't want to mention them all more than those.
Thank you! This has given me good insight. So basicly i should probably use same rubbers as on my previous blade and see the difference! I already use Hammond Z2 which i enjoy a lot!

Do you find Fastarc-g1 a lot slower then z2?

This user has no status.
Thank you! This has given me good insight. So basicly i should probably use same rubbers as on my previous blade and see the difference! I already use Hammond Z2 which i enjoy a lot!

Do you find Fastarc-g1 a lot slower then z2?
The difference i see between G-1 and Z2 is that G-1 is flat and catapult effect there, can't say faster but i don't see it as linear, for me i feel i can control with Z2 much better and the speed is just enough for attack, it is like you can safely attack with many winner strokes than with G-1, and G-1 i feel it is harder or heavier than Z2, and funny i feel it harder while i am using 1.8mm thickness for G-1 while i use 2.0mm for Z2.

I can tell you that Z2 is most like BTY T05 or Yasaka Rakza 7, while G-1 is more alike MX-P or DHS H3 40 but not tacky.

says Fzding around...
says Fzding around...
Mar 2020
Read 1 reviews
So i bought the Sanwei 75 PBO, this is similar to zlc but a little softer. What rubbers would be best for this blade? I play with 7 ply wood off+ with 50degree rubbers.

Any advice?
I would suggest hard(er) and dynamic rubber such as D05.
Definitely do not go FX-way. Tried that combo and it was like hitting with a pillow. Mushy feel with control issue.