Latest activity

• Have you had any chance to try Fakir by DMS? There are some LPs I would really like to try (Monkey, DZ, Desperado Reloaded) and Fakir...
  • futlong reacted to turbozed's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    First brother/sister combo to get into semi-finals in the same event? In consecutive matches no less.
  • futlong reacted to Tony's Table Tennis's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    I guess you dont know these definitions. To me you get three types of fans One for the sport, one for the players and then extremely...
  • driversbeat reacted to zeio's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Haha Haha.
    WYD: I will go down in history for making history. Even better, I'm history!
  • driversbeat reacted to turbozed's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    First brother/sister combo to get into semi-finals in the same event? In consecutive matches no less.
  • turbozed replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    I'd say he deserves special treatment for what he's accomplished. I'm just wondering if there are rules for who gets to use the arena...
  • Tony's Table Tennis replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    poster boy? Ma Long also got a special trophy in Durban 2023. That trophy wasn't there when the trophy was announced before the...
  • Tony's Table Tennis reacted to turbozed's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Haha Haha.
    Why does Ma Long get a hype man to lead cheers for him using the arena PA system? Is it because this is considered Chinese home territory?
    Ben is Chinese, he can confirm or not, if Chinese fan's themselves see what I am talking about. you get those hardcore ones that don't...
    Why does Ma Long get a hype man to lead cheers for him using the arena PA system? Is it because this is considered Chinese home territory?
  • zeio replied to the thread World Cup 2024.
    WYD: I will go down in history for making history. Even better, I'm history!
    Like I said, I have never seen a sport where gov organizations basically rally up these spectators. you normally see these kind of...
  • OvrChkn reacted to driversbeat's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Semifinal at the first ever World Cup outing for Miwa in what was supposed to be a R16 exit on paper. Not bad at all.
  • dingyibvs reacted to driversbeat's post in the thread World Cup 2024 with Like Like.
    Semifinal at the first ever World Cup outing for Miwa in what was supposed to be a R16 exit on paper. Not bad at all.