Latest activity

• Shine reacted to Tempest/Comet's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Haha Haha.
    Hirano has to retire first…but no demand yet, so..
  • Shine reacted to turbozed's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Haha Haha.
    I seem to have the same problem but it seems to affect both sides lol
  • Janard replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    If the CNT coaches do not amend the rules and point calculations again, current standings as below for WS (post-Saudi): 1) SYS -...
  • Shine reacted to tackyfh's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Haha Haha.
    Maybe it's time for Kihara/Nagasaki to think about other careers, minimal impact on the golden 2000 generation, can't even suppress the...
  • Arkady reacted to TT Lover's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Like Like.
    Congratulations to WCQ. Triple Champions for Saudi Smash. 1/. Men single. 2/. Men double. 3/. Mix double.
  • Shine reacted to zeio's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Like Like.
    The-pair-that-works vs the-pairs-that-do-not. WD R32 Harimoto/Hirano 1-3 Liu Yangzi/Ng Wing Lam (-8, -8, 10, -8) R16 Liu Yangzi/Ng Wing...
  • Tony's Table Tennis replied to the thread XLNT Sports (UK).
    yes, all depends on the terms of the distribution. but UK surely is a small market to have many distributors per brand. Nittaku isn't...
  • Tony's Table Tennis reacted to NextLevel's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Like Like.
    I guess some people are late bloomers - if there is hope for Franziska at 31, there is hope for Harimoto at 20 lol.
  • TT Lover replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    Congratulations to WCQ. Triple Champions for Saudi Smash. 1/. Men single. 2/. Men double. 3/. Mix double.
  • Shine reacted to vvk1's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Haha Haha.
    No, he wasn't playing against LGY.
  • Shine reacted to Metaxa's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Haha Haha.
    Ovtcharov also out of the tournament. Good work from lefty Shinozuka
  • Shine reacted to pongfugrasshopper's post in the thread Saudi Smash 2024 with Haha Haha.
    Haven't had a chance to watch this, but a disappointing loss against a pairing from different national teams. They're T-League...
  • Arkady replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    I have to say Franziska put quite a fight against WCQ. I had it for an easy 4-0...
  • Arkady replied to the thread why wait to dry the glue?.
    You shouldn't worry about that. Pimples are not so sensitive. I've been using racket press for years and I've left the racket overnight...
  • kindof99 replied to the thread Saudi Smash 2024.
    If WH were the coach for WCQ, WCQ might have lost. XZ is really a good coach on the court.