Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
Takkyu_wa_inochi
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
So today, I noticed some old matches of Adi Sareen from about 7 years ago when he was still 1800 USATT - I think I might have been...
Jul 9, 2026
Layne
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
with
Like
.
That's fun to know. The topic I posted is about whether people stick with the cheap stuff or not. Not just the specific gear, so I...
Jul 9, 2026
Layne
replied to the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
.
My current primary blade is the W968 (specifically the "Number" version). Blades I have previously used as my main setup include: Lin...
Jul 9, 2026
L
lodro
replied to the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
.
I use the good old fashioned DHS H3 OS hard and unboosted and found it great for blocking, slow "hot potato play" but also BH wrist...
Jul 9, 2026
chandyrandy
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Hi,friends~ I’m just an ordinary enthusiast from China. My skill level is average—after two years of adult training (twice a week), I’m...
Jul 9, 2026
Layne
posted the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
in
General Discussion On Table Tennis
.
Hi,friends~ I’m just an ordinary enthusiast from China. My skill level is average—after two years of adult training (twice a week), I’m...
Jul 9, 2026
Layne
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Today for me is unlikely to involve any actual table tennis. That said, I strongly recommend cherry juice to people who want to recover...
Jul 9, 2026
Layne
reacted to
Boogar's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
So i thought id open up a thread where we can talk about our everyday tabletennis. This goes as follows :) Today i hit the club at...
Jul 9, 2026
K
kindof99
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
We always beat those national team players when they were young. I still keep good record of 1:0 or 2:0 against a couple of them.
Jul 9, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
So today, I noticed some old matches of Adi Sareen from about 7 years ago when he was still 1800 USATT - I think I might have been...
Jul 9, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I was today years old when I realized 729 is actually a triple lucky number, 9x9x9. You're welcome
Jul 9, 2026
K
kindof99
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Tonight was one of those lovely sessions where several things that I have been trying to learn start coming together and form something...
Jul 9, 2026
P
piligrim
replied to the thread
DHS Long 5H
.
Same price as Long 5 and Long 5x
Jul 9, 2026
J-fed
reacted to
lodro's post
in the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
with
Like
.
Sanwei T5000 for about US$ 10 is excellent blade for the money. No need to spend more unless you are into serious competition. Buy it...
Jul 9, 2026
J-fed
reacted to
lodro's post
in the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
with
Like
.
Jul 9, 2026
Top