Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
Layne
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
A lot of interesting stuff to add to the website starting next week. Stay tuned!
Jul 10, 2026
P
piligrim
reacted to
mamedium's post
in the thread
If you were to upgrade Butterfly logo to the "Gold Label" version...
with
Like
.
what is the point of doing this may i ask?
Jul 10, 2026
Layne
reacted to
NetProphet's post
in the thread
If you were to upgrade Butterfly logo to the "Gold Label" version...
with
Like
.
I love how @Faker has laughed at this post 😂👌
Jul 10, 2026
Layne
replied to the thread
If you were to upgrade Butterfly logo to the "Gold Label" version...
.
All meaning is given by ourselves. I simply love the gold label’s look but don’t want to pay the steep premium for an official...
Jul 10, 2026
A
AJH TMXi pro=🐐
replied to the thread
Stiga Helix Platinum ( Any review )
.
I meant that jeykelll and Hyde c55 is a Chinese hybrid and this is a tensor so I would’ve thoght that helix platinum would be boucnier
Jul 10, 2026
N
Ninja26Go
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
If you were to upgrade Butterfly logo to the "Gold Label" version...
with
Like
.
I am not sure if this has already been shared by anyone else. :) I am sharing this simply as a way to decorate the racket and make it...
Jul 10, 2026
Faker
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
The beauties are waiting to make their gala appearance.
Jul 10, 2026
mamedium
replied to the thread
If you were to upgrade Butterfly logo to the "Gold Label" version...
.
what is the point of doing this may i ask?
Jul 10, 2026
Scarfed Garchomp
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Zyre 03 Review
with
Like
.
It does happen, especially if you play with flexible blades. The thick sponge sucks in the ball before releasing it.
Jul 10, 2026
A
Airoc
replied to the thread
3 New Andro Rubbers
.
I´ve had a chance to play with the Chintac rubbers. As I expected, the catapult effect was low, the sponges are hard, you need to put in...
Jul 10, 2026
D
Draycott old man
replied to the thread
Stiga Helix Platinum ( Any review )
.
I wasn't aware the Stiga platinum Helix was a Chinese Hybrid ??
Jul 10, 2026
V
Vicke
reacted to
DragonOwen's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
Jul 10, 2026
Layne
posted the thread
If you were to upgrade Butterfly logo to the "Gold Label" version...
in
Table Tennis Equipment (Everything)
.
I am not sure if this has already been shared by anyone else. :) I am sharing this simply as a way to decorate the racket and make it...
Jul 10, 2026
V
Vicke
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Just sharing my personal opinion: Compared to my other 7-ply all-wood blades (CLCR, 506), this one is very hard and fast. Especially...
Jul 10, 2026
V
Vicke
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Hello there! Recently, the prices of Japanese-market Butterfly blades have dropped rapidly, likely due to exchange rate fluctuations...
Jul 10, 2026
Top