Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
Metaxa
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
#1421 - 7 Wood - OFF- On the outside it doesn't look like much, but this blade is responsible for sending me on a spiral of...
Jul 13, 2026
Y
Yxoons
replied to the thread
Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure
.
It is but only slightly, it was sticky like left before boosting, but after matte and grippy like the top picture, the lighting makes it...
Jul 13, 2026
X
XpingpingpongpongX
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
Hi,friends~ I’m just an ordinary enthusiast from China. My skill level is average—after two years of adult training (twice a week), I’m...
Jul 13, 2026
zeio
replied to the thread
Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure
.
The one on the right looks oxidized.
Jul 13, 2026
Y
Yxoons
posted the thread
Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure
in
Glues - boost
.
One thing I found curious, is peoples results from different boosting procedures. It's very visible that the top professional players...
Jul 13, 2026
pongguy69
replied to the thread
Alternative training techniques.
.
just found this, very interesting. i wanted to mention before but forgot, what he does at 5:58 is another concept called anti...
Jul 13, 2026
pongguy69
replied to the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
.
yeah these makes way more sense than my thinking. i guess this is why people do super spinny loops from ~table height, it's where the...
Jul 13, 2026
pongguy69
reacted to
songdavid98's post
in the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
with
Like
.
I'm very very very sure that it is simply because the longer you wait, the more vertical your swing angle can be. Your racket begins at...
Jul 13, 2026
pongguy69
reacted to
songdavid98's post
in the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
with
Like
.
I also approach table tennis with a physics based approach to craft whatever shot I want. I started off just 3 variables: racket speed...
Jul 13, 2026
pongguy69
reacted to
passifid's post
in the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
with
Like
.
Biomechanics is much more useful to understand how to do a stroke, it also explains why certain forms work well Because strokes are not...
Jul 13, 2026
KM1976
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
Xiom stradivarius
with
Like
.
Xiom has been a bit over productive these couple of years.
Jul 13, 2026
plunder
reacted to
inshane's post
in the thread
Pongbot Nova S Pro owners' review and discussion thread
with
Love
.
Yep very handy indeed. I got mine for 9USD and used 8pcs of 21700 4000maH Molicels. It can power dc device from 3.3V to 24V. On the...
Jul 13, 2026
songdavid98
replied to the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
.
I'm very very very sure that it is simply because the longer you wait, the more vertical your swing angle can be. Your racket begins at...
Jul 13, 2026
songdavid98
replied to the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
.
I also approach table tennis with a physics based approach to craft whatever shot I want. I started off just 3 variables: racket speed...
Jul 13, 2026
P
passifid
replied to the thread
Form is simply a means of consistency (a physics based approach)
.
Biomechanics is much more useful to understand how to do a stroke, it also explains why certain forms work well Because strokes are not...
Jul 13, 2026
Top