Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
DragonOwen
replied to the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
.
I occasionally felt nostalgic for the Joola Vyzaryz Trinity blade. At one point, I had two of them (one main and one spare for training...
Jul 14, 2026
Y
Yxoons
replied to the thread
Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure
.
That is the point of this post? To ask others for their procedure and result, as I can’t just keep opening new rubbers for fun and tests...
Jul 14, 2026
J
just_one_more_chop
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Like
.
#1431 - Outer 5+2 1k Ax-C - OFF-/OFF My new favorite fiber, this thing is so light that I can get away with almost everything 😂. All...
Jul 14, 2026
dingyibvs
reacted to
Der_Echte's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I also did not see the ball worth a crap too, it was my worst tourney, did not win any matches. I do not dwell on it, after that...
Jul 14, 2026
dingyibvs
replied to the thread
Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure
.
I've rested it on a flat surface and I've rested it on a booster bottle, again, makes no difference. It sounds like you only did...
Jul 14, 2026
G
GJH
replied to the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
.
I'm glad you joined the forum just before I'm traveling to China for the first time! I sent you a direct message asking for some help...
Jul 14, 2026
Egon
reacted to
mamedium's post
in the thread
If you were to upgrade Butterfly logo to the "Gold Label" version...
with
Like
.
what is the point of doing this may i ask?
Jul 14, 2026
Egon
reacted to
steve888's post
in the thread
Best Chinese Alternatives to D05 Tier List
with
Like
.
I know this is meant to be a chinese rubber list, but I have been using Nitakku hammond z2 and I find it cheaper than D05 (1/2 the price...
Jul 14, 2026
Egon
reacted to
passifid's post
in the thread
Best Chinese Alternatives to D05 Tier List
with
Like
.
Honestly there will not be one D05 has some fantastic qualities and feels quite unique. It's like asking the best BTY rubber as a H3...
Jul 14, 2026
Egon
reacted to
Fnub's post
in the thread
Best Chinese Alternatives to D05 Tier List
with
Like
.
I think this thread should be named " Best Chinese BH rubbers(for me) Tier List. Because all the rubbers mentioned are not even close in...
Jul 14, 2026
Egon
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
Sora Matsushima special blade?
with
Like
.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/358730282421?_skw=fzd+alc&itmmeta=01KXBS5H9SXGRH030A84ZF2APD&hash=item5385fdb5b5:g:0BwAAeSwrrZqQKpg&itmprp=enc%3A...
Jul 14, 2026
C
Coolsta Connor
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
This is a moisture - proof box. It is often used to protect electronic equipment such as single - lens reflex cameras, preventing the...
Jul 14, 2026
C
Coolsta Connor
reacted to
maxtor's post
in the thread
Butterfly Zyre 03
with
Like
.
Gym
Jul 14, 2026
Egon
reacted to
zeio's post
in the thread
Just in: IOC provisionally lifts suspension of Russian Olympic Committee
with
Angry
.
ITTF Executive Board Confirms Reinstatement of Athletes with Russian Passports Decision takes effect from 28 July 2026, in line with IOC...
Jul 14, 2026
Egon
reacted to
zeio's post
in the thread
Just in: IOC provisionally lifts suspension of Russian Olympic Committee
with
Angry
.
IOC Executive Board Press Conference - 07.07.2026 [url unfurl=false]https://youtu.be/q-pyAOjYOFE?t=275[/url]
Jul 14, 2026
Top