Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
victormanriquey
reacted to
euphrate's post
in the thread
Yinhe Big Dipper 5 Review: A Budget No-Boost Alternative to Hurricane 3 Neo with Some Tradeoffs
with
Like
.
What degree do you use and recommend for forehand?
Jul 14, 2026
NinaBdog
reacted to
ajtatosmano2's post
in the thread
Topsheet recovery experiment
with
Like
.
I've experimented a bit on old sheets which were used for outdoor play. I put baby oil on the topsheet as I've seen players to maintain...
Jul 14, 2026
NinaBdog
reacted to
doppelmoral's post
in the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
with
Like
.
I was browsing around on a few Korean websites, and found this. A new rubber from Butterfly, called "Proudo44 P.I.". Apparently, this...
Jul 14, 2026
P
Powerangel78
reacted to
Scarfed Garchomp's post
in the thread
Best No-Booster Alternative to Boosted H3 National Blue Sponge on a DHS W968?
with
Like
.
It would be nice if unicorns existed, but they do not.
Jul 14, 2026
Zwill
replied to the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
.
For sure Pinyi Cuifeng has more potential than Quanshibao F1 or rxton7, more spin, more snappy topsheet and it is indeed more difficult...
Jul 14, 2026
vvk1
reacted to
cruzctrl's post
in the thread
tt gear lab site
with
Like
.
I LOVE their site. They will respond to questions too, which is helpful.
Jul 14, 2026
vvk1
reacted to
arashfarshadi's post
in the thread
tt gear lab site
with
Like
.
I used to be really confused when trying to compare table tennis blades because every company has its own rating system—and sometimes...
Jul 14, 2026
B
belllfador
reacted to
Kilogramme's post
in the thread
Quan Shi Bao is amazing
with
Like
.
🏓 Review – QuanShiBao Power F1 & Speed 08 (First Session) I finally mounted the Power F1 on my forehand and the Speed 08 on my...
Jul 14, 2026
arashfarshadi
replied to the thread
tt gear lab site
.
yes. wonderful 👍(:
Jul 14, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Der_Echte's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I also did not see the ball worth a crap too, it was my worst tourney, did not win any matches. I do not dwell on it, after that...
Jul 14, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Takkyu_wa_inochi's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Love
.
celebrating a W here. our team won our local division 2 championships, will move to div1 next round. I started playing in those champs...
Jul 14, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
Even if it wasn't to your standards, it reads obviously as flames so it's a cool, unique design!
Jul 14, 2026
dingyibvs
replied to the thread
Different Hurricane results based on boosting procedure
.
I'm still not sure what you're trying to say. Yes, professional rubbers are highly tensioned/stretched, but what does that have anything...
Jul 14, 2026
O
OvrChkn
reacted to
Takkyu_wa_inochi's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
celebrating a W here. our team won our local division 2 championships, will move to div1 next round. I started playing in those champs...
Jul 14, 2026
SorryForTheEdge
replied to the thread
Harimoto super alc x harimoto zlc
.
So a Viscaria, but with slightly more dwell time? I guess it's for players who don't want the deep hold of Korbel and Ovtcharov blades...
Jul 14, 2026
Top