Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
G
General_Specific
replied to the thread
Non-tacky maximum spin but minimum speed rubber
.
Thanks for the suggestions but they're not quite right. Donic Slice CS seems a little interesting but it only goes up to 1.5mm and I...
Jul 15, 2026
J
JOWaldnerGoat
replied to the thread
Harimoto super alc x harimoto zlc
.
not exactly a viscaria wither, I think quite a lot more short game control than viscaria, however, if you loop with proper technique ...
Jul 15, 2026
mihalichtheone
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
I always treat high-density sponges with oil, and I've done my research on oils. There are generally two types of expanding oil: one...
Jul 15, 2026
B
belllfador
replied to the thread
Non-tacky maximum spin but minimum speed rubber
.
Doric Slice CS, around 47 degrees, non sticky, very spiny, but with a fragile sponge, glue removing leaves craters. Spinlord Marder 2...
Jul 15, 2026
T
the-don
replied to the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
.
yeah. it's the EU government doing this. I guess they weren't getting enough tax money 🙃...
Jul 15, 2026
L
lodro
replied to the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
.
got absolutely nothing to do with Aliex. They are simply now collecting on behalf of the governments.So when the parcel arrives at...
Jul 15, 2026
G
General_Specific
posted the thread
Non-tacky maximum spin but minimum speed rubber
in
Inverted rubbers
.
I'm thinking about testing a certain type of rubber. Think of it like this: -Topsheet with easy, relatively automatic, top level spin...
Jul 15, 2026
Layne
replied to the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
.
I always treat high-density sponges with oil, and I've done my research on oils. There are generally two types of expanding oil: one...
Jul 15, 2026
Layne
replied to the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
.
729 offers excellent value for money; I personally purchased the "Huang Fang Carbon" model. It costs less than 100 RMB yet delivers...
Jul 15, 2026
Layne
reacted to
Marvinn8686's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
A fellow Equipment Junkie - hard to find a better forum for that than this one!
Jul 15, 2026
T
the-don
posted the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
in
General Discussion On Table Tennis
.
did you see the new duties for products bought from aliexpress when being in the European Union? this is for a loki rxton 3. that's 30%...
Jul 15, 2026
A
AlperZhendong
replied to the thread
Cheap Chinese Gear
.
Is any one tried Doublefish Volant Phoneix 1-2 ? I heard it as amazing price/performance ratio also
Jul 15, 2026
R
RSE
replied to the thread
Searching for old and rare Butterfly blades
.
Sorry I made a mistake. this is actually Gergely 21 Flared - BLACK TAG. USD400. Are you interested to buy?
Jul 14, 2026
T
ttarc
reacted to
arashfarshadi's post
in the thread
tt gear lab site
with
Like
.
I used to be really confused when trying to compare table tennis blades because every company has its own rating system—and sometimes...
Jul 14, 2026
mocker88
reacted to
golden_son's post
in the thread
Inner / outer carbon hybrid blades?
with
Like
.
Haha, I left myself a note and then forgot. I still use it as my primary blade, which I didn't expect. It was an experiment that has...
Jul 14, 2026
Top