Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
rbtitco
reacted to
noahclayborne's post
in the thread
The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!
with
Like
.
He's my idol who I try to mimic
Jul 16, 2026
merlin el mago
reacted to
Gozo Zyreruna's post
in the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
with
Haha
.
i have a old veteran, he will spinkle talcum powder on his LP and he says it is perfectly legal.....
Jul 16, 2026
L
lodro
replied to the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
.
very thoughtful and generous of you. I prefer buying from china and pay only a 3rd of what it costs in a shop here. I also get it...
Jul 16, 2026
M
Matteones
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
Incredible but true, I found it on the website and was on time to buy it! Can't wait to finally try a composite blade :)
Jul 16, 2026
C
chinacurious
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!
with
Haha
.
I try to mimic the guy at the club who has good shots, wins in practice but in matches usually gets a lead and then blows it once it...
Jul 16, 2026
M
Matteones
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
with
Love
.
#1435 - Asymmetric Outer 5+2 - OFF Another asymmetric outer blade, but this time we have enough difference between sides to cause a...
Jul 16, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Tips on returning pendulum side + under spin service on doubles match
.
Most basic answer: If the serve is long then you loop it, if the serve short you can push it. If you're not comfortable looping longer...
Jul 16, 2026
Marvinn8686
reacted to
Sudixor's post
in the thread
Friendship NB50
with
Like
.
I received this blade with boosted Battle 2 Neo and glued Mantra Pro H on the backhand. Before the first training I was a bit worried...
Jul 16, 2026
R
Rub
replied to the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
.
Just seen a video that suggests it might be due to the change in ball size from 40 to 44 mm, but the ITTF hasn’t said anything about...
Jul 16, 2026
Marvinn8686
reacted to
Takkyu_wa_inochi's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I played with my fellow teammate who's all-Japan 50+ champion. He told me the biggest difference between people of his level and me (ie...
Jul 16, 2026
Marvinn8686
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
I have experimented with over ten types of oils and reviewed the vast majority of video content available on the Chinese internet...
Jul 16, 2026
Marvinn8686
reacted to
Layne's post
in the thread
Chinese table tennis enthusiasts are very happy to be here~
with
Like
.
The sponges used in inverted rubbers generally fall into two categories: "cake" sponges and high-density sponges. When paired with...
Jul 16, 2026
dingyibvs
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Recovery is so important! And it's one of the reasons I want to play more compact. Better balance, staying within my radius of control...
Jul 16, 2026
dingyibvs
reacted to
Takkyu_wa_inochi's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
I played with my fellow teammate who's all-Japan 50+ champion. He told me the biggest difference between people of his level and me (ie...
Jul 16, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
.
i have a old veteran, he will spinkle talcum powder on his LP and he says it is perfectly legal.....
Jul 16, 2026
Top