Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New review items
New profile posts
Latest activity
T
Table10Ice
replied to the thread
New Simon Gauzy Signature blade !
.
Is it released yet? By your estimate, would the signature version be easier or harder to transfer to from a wood blade? For the last...
Jul 16, 2026
hinokihigh
reacted to
alber2019's post
in the thread
Butterfly SVG21-2000 blade
with
Like
.
Hi everyone, I would like to sell the following item: Butterfly SVG21-2000 blade with anatomic handle. Used, but still in good...
Jul 16, 2026
hinokihigh
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
[EJ sale] Ma Lin Carbon
with
Like
.
It's time for another EJ "dump" to get some stuff out that I don't want to use anymore. Everything is located in the Netherlands...
Jul 16, 2026
d3nium
replied to the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
.
I've played against Tony loads of times. Very tricky customer.
Jul 16, 2026
merlin el mago
replied to the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
.
Playing against long pips needs a perfect timing & read all moment what's doing the LP player & how comes the ball, all my opponents...
Jul 16, 2026
A
alber2019
posted the thread
Butterfly SVG21-2000 blade
in
Post anything you want to sell
.
Hi everyone, I would like to sell the following item: Butterfly SVG21-2000 blade with anatomic handle. Used, but still in good...
Jul 16, 2026
Peter93
replied to the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
.
Interesting! I was wondering why this wasn't on BTY Japan's website, despite having seen this rubber on the LARC.
Jul 16, 2026
Peter93
reacted to
KY3333's post
in the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
with
Like
.
In Japan, only short-pips rubber is allowed in 44mm-ball matches, but in South Korea, pimple-in rubber is also permitted. For this...
Jul 16, 2026
L
Lula
replied to the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
.
Okey. I felt it looked like he served backspin and was surprised it was no spin and the opposite. The same in the open game. I am no...
Jul 16, 2026
vvk1
reacted to
Matteones's post
in the thread
Top player surprised by LP player
with
Like
.
I feel this is common when seeing someone with an objectively higher technical level struggling with someone who has many less weapons...
Jul 16, 2026
zeio
replied to the thread
Politics - Any and All Political Discussions Not Really Related to TT
.
World: CHN good JPN/ISR/IND/KOR/POL/PHL: USA good 2002: Axis of Evil... 2026: Axis of Denial... People in Many Countries Now View...
Jul 16, 2026
KY3333
replied to the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
.
In Japan, only short-pips rubber is allowed in 44mm-ball matches, but in South Korea, pimple-in rubber is also permitted. For this...
Jul 16, 2026
P
PickleRick
reacted to
Lazer's post
in the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
with
Like
.
Absolutely, it’s not healthy to send all this little stuff across the world. Buy locally or from å country close. This way the local...
Jul 16, 2026
P
PickleRick
reacted to
Lazer's post
in the thread
it's just insane (aliexpress)
with
Like
.
1. The number of small items are drowning the European postal systems. 2. The shipping of all the little rinky dink stuff kills the...
Jul 16, 2026
T
Taute
replied to the thread
SDC Handmade Blades
.
A really beautiful handle... photos like this are frustrating when you're waiting for your turn to have a blade made :D
Jul 16, 2026
Top