Which Hurricane 3 version?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I posted a OOAK public info from DHS, and you say it is fake.
I thought of sharing with you my emails/whatsapp/wechat between DHS and myself, but I gather you will think it is fakes too and why should I waste my time to prove any point to you? who are you? as I said before - you just sound like a troll- unless you willing to show things about yourself - videos or what not.

Out of Chinese brands where I have direct communication channels or relationship with, is not limited to just DHS, but also Double Fish, 729, Yinhe, Loki to name a few

at of the day, Tony's Table Tennis is a brand name - a company in the table tennis space.
No insane businessman will use a company name and lie about things.

But what is John S?
You can just disappear and come back tomorrow as John Z

So, until you can come up with evidence on DHS using non H3 rubbers and labeling as H3, you are the biggest lie in this forum today.
John S is an expert on equipment and what pros use, and when you ask him which pros he gets this information from and which pros he knows personally, he never answers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
haha idk man. I am inclined to trust Tony's posts here for a lot of reasons:
Thanks for your trust. I have no reason to lie, just like I have no reason to really be on this forum - Had not Dan (the founder of TTD) asked me to be on here, I wouldn't.

So then the question becomes- why? Since DHS sponsors so many of the top players in the world, surely these pros have had some input into the decision. Tony's answer about the sponge seems logical. I will also agree with you that a Tackier (stickier/more shiny) topsheet should grip the rubber more....but how much grip do you really need to produce a quality shot? I was able to lift backspin balls with tenergy 5...this was not a tacky rubber. I am able to do with my H3N too...I would say its easier but its also a different technique than i use with tenergy05.

Regarding the topsheet, according to John S, they are different mold they use, because he claims even the pips are different. I am waiting to hear evidence of such claim.
What I can tell you is, the mold is the same, they can tweaks the tackiness on the top sheet per player and the rest is on sponge tweaks.
Then the quality of the finish product is way higher than commercial hurricane nationals.

The national player version of DHS is made by DHS according to the specs giving to the pros. You will find some of those specs are not in commericial national team versions.
If you don't believe in that, then why are people believing in expensive blades like W968 National and such.

To back my claims, here is the DHS part nos for the rubbers.
If you know anyone who has these - the part no will match that on the packaging.
How I know? I have DHS's dealer pricelist too.

《套 胶》
国手套胶(特殊商品)NATIONAL SERIES RUBBERS (SPECIAL PRODUCTS)
DXDN438-1G-ML----红双喜马龙国套正手G-ML-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (MA LONG FOREHAND)
DXDN439-1G-ML-B--红双喜马龙国套反手G-ML-B-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (MA LONG BACKHAND)
DXDN440-1G-DN----红双喜丁宁国套正手G-DN-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (DING NING FOREHAND)
DXDN441-1G-FZ----红双喜樊振东国套正手G-FZ-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (FAN ZHENDONG FOREHAND)
DXDN442-1G-CM----红双喜陈梦国套正手G-CM-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (CHEN MENG FOREHAND)
DXDQ001-1G-CM-B--红双喜陈梦国套反手G-CM-B-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (CHEN MENG BACKHAND)
DXDR017-1G-WC----红双喜王楚钦国套正手G-WC-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (Wang Chuqin FOREHAND)
DXDR018-1G-WC-B--红双喜王楚钦国套反手G-WC-B-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (Wang Chuqin BACKHAND)
DXDR024-1G-SY----红双喜孙颖莎国套正手G-SY-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (Sun Yingsha FOREHAND)
DXDR025-1G-SY-B--红双喜孙颖莎国套反手G-SY-B-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (Sun Yingsha BACKHAND)
DXDS007-1G-XP----红双喜向鹏国套正手G-XP-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (Xiang Peng FOREHAND)
DXDS008-1G-XP-B--红双喜向鹏国套反手G-XP-B-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (Xiang Peng BACKHAND)
DXDS009-1G-KM----红双喜蒯曼国套正手G-KM-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (Kuai Man FOREHAND)
DXDS010-1G-ZYD---红双喜张煜东国套正手G-ZYD-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (Zhang Yudong FOREHAND)
DXDS011-1G-ZYD-B-红双喜张煜东国套反手G-ZYD-B DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (Zhang Yudong BACKHAND)
DXDS012-1G-QTY---红双喜钱天一国套正手G-QTY-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (Qian Tian Yi FOREHAND)
DXDS013-1G-ZR----红双喜张瑞国套正手G-ZR-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (Zhang Rui FOREHAND)
DXDS014-1G-QYX---红双喜覃予萱国套正手G-QYX-DHS HURRICANE 3 PLAYER EDITION (Qin Yu Xuan FOREHAND)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
John S is an expert on equipment and what pros use, and when you ask him which pros he gets this information from and which pros he knows personally, he never answers.
He mentioned a "very very reliable" source in Ping Sunday, and also "coaches" without names or photos or information

There are now 2 people on TTD that believes in Ping Sunday, John S and Tensorbackhand

well, naming stuff and coming up with evidence is very different.
glad he isn't a lawyer, his clients would all be in big trouble

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
He mentioned a "very very reliable" source in Ping Sunday, and also "coaches" without names or photos or information

There are now 2 people on TTD that believes in Ping Sunday, John S and Tensorbackhand

well, naming stuff and coming up with evidence is very different.
glad he isn't a lawyer, his clients would all be in big trouble
Lol, ping Sunday....What a joke

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I don't believe a cent from that guy, make no sense use other's resources to make videos. But don't know why YouTube keep show that guys videos on list.
He's not right all the time, but not wrong all the time. You just have to apply some common sense and experience, which is true to most things in life.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I don't believe a cent from that guy, make no sense use other's resources to make videos. But don't know why YouTube keep show that guys videos on list.
Like one advice that that impacted me from him, is he said it's better to have a softer feeling blade and harder rubbers than to have hard blade and soft rubbers. After a lot of testing, I really found this word to be true and useful. Almost all my setups use a flexier inner carbon blade and hard rubber.

Not saying he's the only person, but he was the first person that I heard that advice from. So just for me personally, I always remembered him for that.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Like one advice that that impacted me from him, is he said it's better to have a softer feeling blade and harder rubbers than to have hard blade and soft rubbers. After a lot of testing, I really found this word to be true and useful. Almost all my setups use a flexier inner carbon blade and hard rubber.

Not saying he's the only person, but he was the first person that I heard that advice from. So just for me personally, I always remembered him for that.
That's why you like him, I understand that feeling you had from him, like my soccer tought me the first power shot. But anyway it doesn't matter you like him and I don't like him. We not on YouTube, we just talk about equipment and fun here.

says Serve, top, edge. Repeat.
May 2020
Read 1 reviews
I posted a OOAK public info from DHS, and you say it is fake.
I thought of sharing with you my emails/whatsapp/wechat between DHS and myself, but I gather you will think it is fakes too and why should I waste my time to prove any point to you? who are you? as I said before - you just sound like a troll- unless you willing to show things about yourself - videos or what not.

Out of Chinese brands where I have direct communication channels or relationship with, is not limited to just DHS, but also Double Fish, 729, Yinhe, Loki to name a few

at the end of the day, Tony's Table Tennis is a brand name - a company in the table tennis space.
No insane businessman will use a company name and lie about things.

But what is John S?
You can just disappear and come back tomorrow as John Z

So, until you can come up with evidence on DHS using non H3 rubbers and labeling as H3, you are the biggest lie in this forum today.
You have contact with brands? Dude, you have 5k likes here and think you can just pull crap out of your ass? And I'm a promotion manager for stiga France dude. Anyone can play that card with no evidence. They don't have contact with brands like tt11 and ttd, but somehow you're on their radar? Ok, sure.

Also what brand? Are you bribar, or tt11? Maybe contra? Oh sorry, you're Tony's table tennis. Just another guy who thinks too highly of himself. I don't remember seeing or hearing about your "company" once in my years of being involved with table tennis. Relax, it's not like people know you. Even if you started making death threats, noone would care, or I should say know.

But anyway, keep helping table tennis in south africa, I'm getting a migraine reading the mind numbing crap you all say. You can what you want about pingsunday, but regarding chinese philosophy he's spot on. There's a reason he has so much following, his euro knowledge is close to non existent though, I will give you that.

And how about we get back to the topic of the actual thread because this got annoying half a week ago, when it started.

Blue classic vs blue neo.

Last edited:
Reactions: vivalavida320315
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
I still can't understand why they are so secretive though, butterfly, stiga and donic (esn) are very open about the technologies they use and changes they make. I guess it has to do with the ccp, like everything else in China...
Actually, it's the other way around. ESN are by far the most secretive. They even state that they choose to stay behind the scene deliberately. Butterfly are even better than them. DHS are the most open among the three.

For one thing, ESN have the least patent applications, next to nothing. Butterfly have the most patents, blades and rubbers combined. DHS have the most technical and specific patents and papers when it comes to rubbers, down to the dye.

OTOH, DHS have never denied they supply custom rubbers to players that are off-limits to the general public. They are arguably the first brand to commercialize the concept of different "classes" for the same rubber model. They are the only brand that clearly state the hardness scale used for both their in-house rubbers and ESN rubbers.

As with everything about China that gets portrayed in the West, the language barrier is the biggest obstacle.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I've used all versions of H3, literally all of them.

In general, OS and BS differ in the following aspects (assuming they have the same hardness):

1. Feedback - OS gives more clarity in feedback at low to medium impact. At high impact, you can feel both easily.
  2. Max spin & speed - higher with BS
  3. Possibility of bubbles - BS is known to form bubbles more likely after boosting
  4. Boosting - BS relies more on booster

Your safest bet is a OS Neo H3 provincial at $33. But all new H3 are just 20-30% tacky vs the old H3. So you have to get used to it.

All TG Skylines sheets are still tacky as hell.
Which do you think is better for spin on high impact shots? Skyline TG2 neo 39 or H3 Neo blue provincial 39?

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
Actually, it's the other way around. ESN are by far the most secretive. They even state that they choose to stay behind the scene deliberately. Butterfly are even better than them. DHS are the most open among the three.

For one thing, ESN have the least patent applications, next to nothing. Butterfly have the most patents, blades and rubbers combined. DHS have the most technical and specific patents and papers when it comes to rubbers, down to the dye.

OTOH, DHS have never denied they supply custom rubbers to players that are off-limits to the general public. They are arguably the first brand to commercialize the concept of different "classes" of the same rubber model. They are the only brand that clearly state the hardness scale used for both their in-house rubbers and ESN rubbers.

As with everything about China that gets portrayed in the West, the language barrier is the biggest obstacle.
The I haven't done proper research... Where do you find info about dhs? Now I'm intrigued... I wanna learn more about their sponge technology and how and why everything works with boosters.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Which do you think is better for spin on high impact shots? Skyline TG2 neo 39 or H3 Neo blue provincial 39?

In the provincial BS, the only difference is the topsheet.

TG2 topsheet is harder than H3, hence in high impact TG2 has a higher catapult effect.

In low impact, TG2 topsheet feels more “dead” than H3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
You have contact with brands? Dude, you have 5k likes here and think you can just pull crap out of your ass? And I'm a promotion manager for stiga France dude. Anyone can play that card with no evidence. They don't have contact with brands like tt11 and ttd, but somehow you're on their radar? Ok, sure.

Also what brand? Are you bribar, or tt11? Maybe contra? Oh sorry, you're Tony's table tennis. Just another guy who thinks too highly of himself. I don't remember seeing or hearing about your "company" once in my years of being involved with table tennis. Relax, it's not like people know you. Even if you started making death threats, noone would care, or I should say know.

But anyway, keep helping table tennis in south africa, I'm getting a migraine reading the mind numbing crap you all say. You can what you want about pingsunday, but regarding chinese philosophy he's spot on. There's a reason he has so much following, his euro knowledge is close to non existent though, I will give you that.

And how about we get back to the topic of the actual thread because this got annoying half a week ago, when it started.

Blue classic vs blue neo.
Stiga doesn't have office in France
However, I know quite a few of them in Sweden

here is me and international director of Stiga
so, test me with another brand hehehehe

1699433283945.jpeg

and yeah, Tonys TT is small.
but Stiga knows me very well, since we make balls together (or should I say, DHS makes our balls HAHAHAHA)
so stop trying to be a fraud and pretend you are someone you are not, tell us who you really are? of course you are the alias John S lol.
the more you are trying to discredit me in table tennis, is really just playing to my advantage.

1699433368889.jpeg

1699433418420.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
The I haven't done proper research... Where do you find info about dhs? Now I'm intrigued... I wanna learn more about their sponge technology and how and why everything works with boosters.
you talk nonsense whole day long and make claims left right and center and up your behind and now you say you haven't done proper research?????

HAHAHA

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
John S, to make your life easier, I have on my contact list:

Andro
Gewo
Hallmark
Loki
Stiga
Xiom
Yasaka
Yinhe
Butterfly (both Germany and Japan)
Double Fish
DHS
Nittaku
Joola

and within a phone call, I can get hold of Oukei, Donic, Tibhar, Nexy

There is reason why I can talk about equipment.
TTD put me on as a "Verified Coach" under the previous software, even though the mods here and earlier users all know that I can also be a "Verified Equipment Expert".
I gathered that there is enough equipment experts out there, so I took on the Coach label since.

So, continue to challenge me
But maybe it is my turn - show me proof of your claim that Ma Long's pips is different than Fan Zhendongs pips lol or rather, different to mine.

May 2020
Read 1 reviews
John S, to make your life easier, I have on my contact list:

Andro
Gewo
Hallmark
Loki
Stiga
Xiom
Yasaka
Yinhe
Butterfly (both Germany and Japan)
Double Fish
DHS
Nittaku
Joola

and within a phone call, I can get hold of Oukei, Donic, Tibhar, Nexy

There is reason why I can talk about equipment.
TTD put me on as a "Verified Coach" under the previous software, even though the mods here and earlier users all know that I can also be a "Verified Equipment Expert".
I gathered that there is enough equipment experts out there, so I took on the Coach label since.

So, continue to challenge me
But maybe it is my turn - show me proof of your claim that Ma Long's pips is different than Fan Zhendongs pips lol or rather, different to mine.
Let me be real with you for a sec...
Tony, I don't give a shit.

If talking shit to a rando on the Internet is your highlight of the day then you really need to get a life, or therapy, whatever works for you...

I'm a dude that plays for fun. I make a post to ask for help and you barge into the sub like you own it and try to project big dick energy like you own the damn place.

You have a company, that I guess makes good money, and props on that. But guess how many people care and how many in here are 10 times more important than both of us combined. I'm not important, I thought it's obvious. But you're being an asshole and I guess that makes me important since you care enough to debate me? Idk...

So back to the point, I made you make an ass of yourself and got my high on internet bullshitery for the week, thanks for that!👌

Keep barading me if you want, I'm bored af...

Reactions: vivalavida320315