Hurricane 3 Neo Pro unboosted and Grip-S Europe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
I am currently using hurricane 3 Neo pro unboosted version. I have used H3 over 1 year and like it. However, I recently feel that H3 is a bit slow. I heard that Grip-S Europe is sticky rubber with Europe sponge. Anybody has experience with Grip-S Europe regarding performance and durability compared to H3 Neo Pro?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Then how is grip-s performance and durability compared with Hurricane 3 neo pro?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Read 1 reviews
Id have to disagree slightly with that.

i recently bought a sheet of 1.8 grip-s europe. it was on sale for £18,
the sheet is tunned and came in a sealed packet with a bright red/pink sponge, the topsheet surface was protected with a film much like the Skyline series (hurricane or friendship too) and it was very tacky, the ball would hang to the rubber when pressed on the table and lifted up,

straight away it was easy to generated a fair amount of topship on slow arm speed loops, punch through the ball was decent too, and services were easy to get alot of backspin on.

unfortunately ive now taken mine off... i tried it for a match in quite a small room and as i get very warm when playing as well as the room too! i found the sheet was prone to getting condensation building up on it, like my old Skyline 2 Neo did, that was the reason i actually moved onto a different type of rubber... if i didnt get as hot and effect the top sheet i never would have changed... :(

not sure what the hurricane neo or pro is like (only know one person who has the neo of that) but from memory, id say the neo is maybe a little softer than the grip-s europe.
speed or control i couldnt say as i play 1.8, that was 2.0 unfortunately and on a completely different blade.

if im honest if i didnt give off so much heat playing, id stick with the europe