Buttetfly Glyzer and Donic S2

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Hi, currently I am testing S2 on fh which I like because its a bit soft rubber with nice arc for spinning. Also not to heavy with good control and besides that does not have to much catapult so its also good for playing drives or for incoming spins.
I am intereeted in Glyzer which I did not try. (I tried 05fx and its to fast and not good control). Can you drscribe Glyzer and compare to donic s2 (soft feeling, arc, speed, spin, speed,...)?

Which S2, Bluegrip or Accuda?.
Anyway S2 is the sponge. Donic is much softer than Glayser. Accuda has a better feel than Bluegrip, but Bluegrip spins more. Glayser has more spin potential but is more demanding. If You like hard rubbers go Glayser. If not go S2. Accuda is a little easier to play with than Bluegrip.

Cheers
L-zr

Reactions: mat

mat

This user has no status.

mat

This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Which S2, Bluegrip or Accuda?.
Anyway S2 is the sponge. Donic is much softer than Glayser. Accuda has a better feel than Bluegrip, but Bluegrip spins more. Glayser has more spin potential but is more demanding. If You like hard rubbers go Glayser. If not go S2. Accuda is a little easier to play with than Bluegrip.

Cheers
L-zr
Tx for reply,

I prefer softer rubbers. Here I forgot it is acuda s2. Big difference with Glyzer?

Tx for reply,

I prefer softer rubbers. Here I forgot it is acuda s2. Big difference with Glyzer?
Yes, if You like soft rubbers stay away from Glayser, both of them.
I find S2 great for BH, both of them.

Cheers
L-zr