clothing from aliexpress

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2023
I want to know if the clothing on ali is durable, reasonable quality
Like the t-shirts I found here https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006884401447.html
Do I have to consider Chinese sizes that they are smaller than European sizes?
I ordered shorts once size 3xl, it was too small.
If you have experience with ordering clothing and can say something about it, that would be nice.

says Master blocker
says Master blocker
Mar 2015
Read 1 reviews
I want to know if the clothing on ali is durable, reasonable quality
Like the t-shirts I found here https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006884401447.html
Do I have to consider Chinese sizes that they are smaller than European sizes?
I ordered shorts once size 3xl, it was too small.
If you have experience with ordering clothing and can say something about it, that would be nice.
I haven't ever bought any clothes from Aliexpress ever, but my guess is that they will be of very low quality.
But since they are dirt cheap, you can try them.
With regards to sizes, there is a size chart included, so theoretically by measuring yourself you can chose the right one.

Also you can check dandoy, which has really good clearance prices on clothes.

says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
On Ali there are pretty good t-shirts at least. I have 3 "butterflys" and they are of high quality. I have some Yu-Yu-Fan t-shirts they are even better and were even cheaper.
You should rely on the reviews. I see the shop sells "Tibhar", "Andro", "Xiom" and "Joola" t-shirts. Of course they are fake. I guess they are basically the same only the print differs. So read the reviews of the other similar t-shirts. I see people write that the fabric is thin. But not many complaints about the quality.

I was going to buy a "Gewo" one but read that it had pretty bad print and on one photo it had bad seams.

About the size. Open the description and there is the size chart. I'm not sure if it's truthful but not many people complain about the wrong size.

Reactions: riemsesy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think most of Chinese made shirts, whether legitimate or not, quality isn't that bad.
the biggest issue is size.
I haven't bought from Ali, but I have seen many shirts from China. Some legitimates ones are higher qualities than those made from the European brands supplier from South East Asia for example. and a lot cheaper too.

shirts are easier to get the right size, since a 4xl or some 5xl can fit a lot of tall people.
shorts, some brands biggest size, ie 4xl, is probably a medium or large in European countries and one with a waist of 36cm or higher probably can't fit any shorts from China. Whereby they could possible fit the shirts.... beats me on why this is the case.

You need to use the measurements provided and measure it towards your own item.
I normally recommend 4 and 7 on shirts. and 1 and 5 on shorts
1715675374299.png
1715675413975.png

Last edited:
says Looking for the BH killer shot
A also ordered 2 or 3 sets of short+shirt over the past couple of years and also struggeled with the size. First one was a bit tight (2xl) and second and third were a bit loose (3xl). I'm wearing L in Europe sizes.
Quality is good considering the prize, but not on par with Donic (which is my favourite brand for clothing). Given that you can get Donic sets from past collections during March/April timeframe for around 25 to 35 Euros, there is less reason for me to get sets from China directly.