dhs long 3 vs fan zhendong alc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2024
Go Fan Zhendong ALC is very stable does not bend in the middle like Viscaria that make the ball go to the net all the time, the Long 3 has the same problem the core bends too much and ball goes to the net, the DHS blades have consistency problems to get a good handle your blade should be over 90 grams i have 3 90 grams W968s 2 Provincials and 1 National i hand picked them that's is the only reason i got good handles, DHS try to accomodate the blade to fit a specific weight lets say 90grams that is the most prefered weight by the Chinese people and they make the handle smaller to fit that weight, also the Long 3 has a ceiling in speed no matter how harder you hit when you reached the ceiling that is all is gonna go. The Butterfly Fan Zhendong will feel almost like your Ma Lin Carbon soft with a little bit less dwell and will have a thick handle, is a very good blade, it lacks a little bit of speed but is better than Viscaria but slower.
yee i got the fzd alc haven't tried it out yet and yes it definitely has a thicker grip, fits nicely in my hand. It looks like a work of art can't wait to try it out😛

Reactions: Serg