Experience with some other Loki rubbers - Arthur China, GTX Pro (inc)

This user has no status.
I've tried everything to deny that H3 is the best.. now I have to admit it :(
I will deny that at least H3 OS is the best :p
Every BS alternative like R9, B2 and Xuperman plays better imo. And BS H3 versions are too expensive for me. Even powerplay x is cheaper.
I had decent results with it on bh but i still play way better with something like moon blue and stiga mantra pro. Will revisit rakza z now and then make my decision for the next season. I still need to train a lot for the upcoming season with the settled setup so have to get to it soon^^

says nothing
says nothing
Apr 2021
Read 1 reviews
I will deny that at least H3 OS is the best :p
Every BS alternative like R9, B2 and Xuperman plays better imo. And BS H3 versions are too expensive for me. Even powerplay x is cheaper.
I had decent results with it on bh but i still play way better with something like moon blue and stiga mantra pro. Will revisit rakza z now and then make my decision for the next season. I still need to train a lot for the upcoming season with the settled setup so have to get to it soon^^
I can only compare H3 Pro Neo BS with other top rubbers from other brands, maybe in training I don't feel any advantages, but in real matches I noticed that that H3 gave me 5-10% stability in crucial points, proved with my recent winnings.

But H3 OS on BH is actually monstrous, if you can find the suitable one, I found out that the H3 Commercial H38 feels exactly the same hardness as Moon 12 Blue H-, plus a stickier topsheet, so I fell in love with it right away :p

Last edited:
says former JPEN, now CPEN
says former JPEN, now CPEN
Aug 2019
I can only compare H3 Pro Neo BS with other top rubbers from other brands, maybe in training I don't feel any advantages, but in real matches I noticed that that H3 gave me 5-10% stability in crucial points, proved with my recent winnings.

But H3 OS on BH is actually monstrous, if you can find the suitable one, I found out that the H3 Commercial H38 feels exactly the same hardness as Moon 12 Blue H-, plus a stickier topsheet, so I fell in love with it right away :p

have u used the skyline provincials before?