Got a racket from Anders Lind

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
There's no way it isn't factory tuned. I haven't played with an ESN tensor rubber that hasn't had speed glue feeling and have shrunk within the first month. These are immediate giveaways of factory boosting.

G1 for example doesn't shrink and doesn't have that speed glue feeling and stupid loud sound.

Bluestorm, Desto, Bluefire, Bluegrip, and tons others, from many companies, especially the softer versions of their rubbers, behave exactly like they are boosted, that's factory tuning.

The rubbers also feeling like bricks after 3~4 months is another sign of it. A G1 isn't gonna change much in feel from day 1 to day 200. These other ones will feel like car tires fixed to kitchen sponges within the 4th month.

G1 is similar to Hurricane 3 in that matter, they hold their feeling until they die. On the other hand ESN tensors behave like boosted H3, they both change feeling completely in a few months and loose speed, feeling and a lot of elasticity.

Then H3 requires reboosting and the ESN tensor requires a 3 pointer straight into the trash where it belongs.

Butterfly and DHS supremacy, down with the Germans!
Except that G1 actually is an ESN tensor rubber xD

but still true that the sponge is made to be reasonably elastic without dumping a truckload of booster fluid inside.

Which I would totally do if I played G1, but I also boost my T05s :D