Loki Super zlc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
This has been buggin me for a while...

Does the name "Arthur" have any significance in table tennis? Is Loki paying homage to some guy, or did they just pick a random Western name for their higher end product line?

Attachments

• Arthur_loki.png
    Arthur_loki.png
    1 MB · Views: 118
says Kristian Karlsson is the goat
says Kristian Karlsson is the goat
Dec 2022
I think Loki and Arthur both refer to mythical warriors. But they could make it more clear in their marketing.

Anybody have the blade?
That blade looks sick and it's a great price for a super zlc blade. I might buy just cuz, or I won't .-.

Edit: I just noticed that if you go check the description the composition says Koto+Ayous+ZLC+Ayous+ZLC+Ayous+ Koto, it only says zlc and not super zlc, idk if its a typo or not but kinda strange.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
That blade looks sick and it's a great price for a super zlc blade. I might buy just cuz, or I won't .-.

Edit: I just noticed that if you go check the description the composition says Koto+Ayous+ZLC+Ayous+ZLC+Ayous+ Koto, it only says zlc and not super zlc, idk if its a typo or not but kinda strange.
I think it is actually Limba. I think that's a typo. But I would love to see confirmation or clarification somewhere

In regards to ZLC, I think it is 3k ZLC rather than 10k SZLC. I think 10k is much more expensive, so I can't imagine it selling at this price.

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018

Can someone put some light on what exactly the difference between ZLC and SZLC is, apart from the commercial value?

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
It is a good looking blade, well made. The wood-combo is similar to the cheaper
Loki Ej 9star. There the combo is given as Koto-Koto/carbon/Ayous and who knows what it really is. I am sure that in the right hand it will likely do as much good as the Arthur.
Now if I sell the rubbers I can get NZ$ 45 for them and a NZ$ 10 for the case with the Tiger on it
the blade will have cost me exactly NZ$ 5. 😁

Your King Arthur-dream is not cheap and similar blades can be had for under N$50
But then who cares about the money if it is just for a good dream 🤣

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
It is a good looking blade, well made. The wood-combo is similar to the cheaper
Loki Ej 9star. There the combo is given as Koto-Koto/carbon/Ayous and who knows what it really is. I am sure that in the right hand it will likely do as much good as the Arthur.
Now if I sell the rubbers I can get NZ$ 45 for them and a NZ$ 10 for the case with the Tiger on it
the blade will have cost me exactly NZ$ 5. 😁

Your King Arthur-dream is not cheap and similar blades can be had for under N$50
But then who cares about the money if it is just for a good dream 🤣
Can you list the blades you are referring to? I haven't seen any ZLC blades for under $50 other than Stuor (which isn't really a brand just yet)

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Can you list the blades you are referring to? I haven't seen any ZLC blades for under $50 other than Stuor (which isn't really a brand just yet)
I could but i wont. You got more time at hand to do the research. 😁
Keep in mind thought that old saying :"paper prints everything" and you will likely find
lots of blades that offer laminates featuring ZLC and even SZLC when all they will have
in the blade is the good old Carbon /kevlar, died bleached and who knows what else.
It's a jungle out there 😁

• Haha
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl