Post your latest EJ purchase

says Feel the ball first.
Oct 2022
I'm preparing for the Summer TT Materials Test period. So I've on order:

- Andro Synteliac ZCI
- Xiom 36.5 ALX (I've tried my friend's blade...awesome touch, fallen in love)
- Andro C53
- Joola Dynaryz ZGX
- Hurricane 3 Prov 39 BS
- Hurricane 3 Neo 37 Commercial (for backhand!)

Last edited:
Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2023
39, the same as me. I meant layers of booster
Ah right, sorry. As i'd not properly played with it before (apart from on a mate's bat a few weeks ago) I thought i'd start with no extra booster as the Neo is pre-boosted. I did buy some booster along with the rubbers so my plan was to try a couple of layers of booster in a few months

Oct 2022
Ah right, sorry. As i'd not properly played with it before (apart from on a mate's bat a few weeks ago) I thought i'd start with no extra booster as the Neo is pre-boosted. I did buy some booster along with the rubbers so my plan was to try a couple of layers of booster in a few months
That's a correct plan, you'll have plenty of time to boost eventually.
My friend 's H3 39 was 2 layers boosted, I liked it a lot so on mine I'll put one layer of glue first and then 2 layers of booster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2022
Read 6 reviews
Testing my most recent acquisition, Clipper CR WRB with the Der Eche mod, H3 Neo Prov 40 and a piece of the new blue R48. Total 204g after stuffing some pennies and hot glue into the handle, heavy but nicely balanced
What weight do you normally play with? I have a really nice Avalon BT777 that weighs in at 100g and 195g with my rubber choice - also beautifully balanced but still feels a tad heavy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
I've ordered some stuff to play around with during summer.

Blades:

Nittaku Septear - Found a good deal online
Tibhar SPW - Always wanted to try it
Fextra 7 - Cost me £6 on Ali Express

Rubbers:

FastArc G1 - Always wanted to try it
FastArc C1 - Need something softer for my crap BH
Vega Europe - Very cheap on tabletennis11 and needed to go over £100 for free delivery.

V8rrj5H.jpeg

funkGxx.jpeg

Reactions: Scarfed Garchomp
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
says Gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci gang, gucci...
Jul 2014
What weight do you normally play with? I have a really nice Avalon BT777 that weighs in at 100g and 195g with my rubber choice - also beautifully balanced but still feels a tad heavy.
My setups usually weigh about 190 +/-5g

What is the mod? I'm curious as I'm playing with 20+ more grams than my old setup and it's quite something
The mod is to pop out the plastic lenses in the handle and counterweight the blade by stuffing things into the WRB space. In my case I put like 2 sticks of hot glue and 3 or 4 pennies in the handle

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyce