Rakza Z to Tenergy 19 for BH?

If you find Tenergy 05 too bouncy then stay away from T19.

Probaby what you look for is something like Yinhe Moon 12 Medium hard.
I disagree with this. My experience is that T19 feels like a totally different rubber than T05. I find it far less bouncy than T05. T19 has a much more linear responsiveness and bounce in my opinion. What you put it into the shot is what you get out. This is not what I experienced with T05. I'm currently playing T19 on my Forehand for the last 6 months. However, as someone else mentioned, this might change depending on your blade. I've only played T19 on one blade, Xiom Strato.

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
Thats a totally different rubbers, tenergy 19 is bouncy, direct when you put an effort to it. And really fast. I like more dignics series in terms of control tbh. But with some proper training you can adjust to almost any rubber. If you train a lot - try out t19, if you dont - better stick to rakza z

Reactions: Aizen
Thats a totally different rubbers, tenergy 19 is bouncy, direct when you put an effort to it. And really fast. I like more dignics series in terms of control tbh. But with some proper training you can adjust to almost any rubber. If you train a lot - try out t19, if you dont - better stick to rakza z
I do not find Tenergy 19 to be bouncy at all. When you say bouncy, I think of something like Rakza 7, original Donic Bluefire, or Tenergy 05. As far as Japanese/European style attacking/lopping rubbers go, I would say it's one of the least bouncy rubbers. What you put into it is what you get out of it. Very linear response. The short game is extremely stable and controllable. Of course, it's more bouncy than defensive rubbers, pimples out, or Chinese rubber, but in my opinion, not a bouncy rubber at all. In my opinion, Rakza 7 has way less control than T19 and is inferior to T19 in almost every aspect.

Last edited:
says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
I do not find Tenergy 19 to be bouncy at all. When you say bouncy, I think of something like Rakza 7, original Donic Bluefire, or Tenergy 05. As far as Japanese/European style attacking/lopping rubbers go, I would say it's one of the least bouncy rubbers. What you put into it is what you get out of it. Very linear response. The short game is extremely stable and controllable. Of course, it's more bouncy than defensive rubbers, pimples out, or Chinese rubber, but in my opinion, not a bouncy rubber at all. In my opinion, Rakza 7 has way less control than T19 and is inferior to T19 in almost every aspect.
It’s okay to have different opinion or felling on the rubber. I have only played with hybrids mostly, I use d05 and d80 also for a pretty long time as a backhand rubber - this is bouncy and fast rubbers for me too, but still better than t19 or t05.

People who plays for a decade with t05 didn’t find it too bouncy maybe you are one of them, but it’s not meaning that rubber is slow and not bouncy like at all. It actually is. I have never used rakza 7, and probably never will. But I know for sure, it is a lot slower than t05 or t19 so I don’t see how it can be more “bouncy” than any of Tenergy series rubber bc they were designed for that

The OP was comparing hybrid and tensor - and my point was that those are totally different things. And this is true - they are.

I played with t19 for a few sessions, then giving it to my coach, bc he using t05 every time. And even he, as advanced tenergy user admitted, that it’s kinda harder to control then regular t05 in attacking strokes. It is harder and little bit faster. But it’s good on blocking, counters ( again its all depend on your technique ) and not so spin sensitive as regular t05.