100%

0%

0%

0%

0%
Overall rating
5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

Item details

Huge sound, big fun! The Beat Box among all soft rubbers!
High potential for monsterspins!
Impressive failure tolerance! More balls reach their destination!
The ultra soft sponge leads to a longer ball contact time, in which the topsheet grips the ball to balance slight imprecisions.
The new pimple system which is designed to fit to the sponge’s characteristics optimizes the playing feel and makes it easier to tap the rubber’s full potential!

Latest reviews

Pros
  • Direct, Precise
  • Compression
  • Dwell Time
Cons
  • Low Throw-Angle
  • Suits BH Only
At last find my permanent RPB BH Rubber, The RASANT BEAT !!! This rubber packs more speed, spin and also control when compared then the Powersponge version. The soft green sponge is very good for my BH. Easy direct blocking and Drives.
Speed
Spin
Durability
Control
I played with this rubber ... and I wear for the BH ...
to control this rubber nice and the occasional backhand attack to deliver maximum results ... strongly recommended when combined with blades that character speed with solid material causes for balance set up, and even better if the rubber side FH is hard to maximize the attack ...
Speed
Spin
Durability
Control
Pros
  • Superb Control
  • Good safety
  • Away from table
Cons
  • To soft for me
andro Rasant Beat Rubber
Weight: 60 grams uncut, 44 grams uncut
Sponge Hardness: 37.5°
Harness: Soft
Speed: Medium
Spin: Medium
Blade used: andro Ligna FR OFF

What’s going on guys, here’s my video review below on the andro Rasant Beat rubber.

Watch more reviews from TableTennisDaily here.

Written Review:

The rubber comes with andros signature green sponge, and glossy, grippy top sheet. The Beat rubber is the softest rubber in the rasant series so far which has a sponge hardness of 37.5 degrees. For example in comparison to the Rasant Grip which has a 45 degree sponge softness. andro developed the wider pimple structure in the top sheet which caters for easy play due to the higher sweet spot. The rubber weighs 60 grams when uncut and cut weighs 44 grams.

rasantspongeserieshardness.jpg

Topspin attacks

Immediately the rasant beat felt extremely soft on impact, infact this rubber was one of softest rubbers we have tried so far. I was impressed with how stable the rubber was, even with its softness, and it possessed a nice catapult effect with a consistently loud clicking sound on contact.

At the beginning I had quite a low arc, this was even more evident when playing at close range, I found it quite difficult to play strong, direct shots. One of the adjustments I had to make when using this rubber was to go slightly more upward with my technique on both forehand and backhand topspins.

Speed

We both felt this rubber came into its own when we stepped off the table a little bit. We could both get a reasonable amount of speed out of the rubber and it really excelled in the control department where we had great stability. This rubber has less speed than a Tenergy 05 for example, however it is still surprisingly fast for a soft rubber.

Spin

Generating spin against backspin was very easy. As expected with the rasant beats soft nature you can really feel the ball sink into the sponge and the topsheet propelling the ball over the net with a fair amount of spin. I was able to play the fifth ball with good pace to keep the pressure on Tom. This rubber will really help developing players who are working on improving their game against backspin due to its consistency and softness.

Short game

Varying the direction of flicks with the rasant beat was very comfortable, again the rubbers softness helped with this. The rubber provides a lot of feedback when playing short balls especially when you time it really well.

During backhand flicks it was quite difficult to apply as much spin as we would have liked but the accuracy was still great.

Counter topspins

With counter topspins I had to be very precise and look to place the ball rather than going for power to get good consistency.

Conclusion

The rasant beat is packed with control and is certainly a lot of fun to play with. It has great control from mid distance to the table and is one of the softest rubbers we have reviewed so far. The beat is a very easy rubber to play with and gives you a large margin for error which results in very high safety in your strokes. We would not recommend this rubber for advanced players looking for high end spin and speed, shots that require a short movement when under pressure can also be difficult to execute with the beat to. We would however, suggest this rubber to developing players looking to improve their game due to the rubbers fantastic consistency and reliability. This rubber is able to absorb incoming spin well, so it makes it easy to receive serves and control heavily spun balls. Overall the Rasant beat has a lot of control and enough spin and speed for intermediate players who like a soft rubber that gives great feedback on all strokes making this a very good allround offensive rubber.
Speed
Spin
Durability
Control
Pros
  • Perfect feel
  • Great spin
  • Excelent control
i`m playing with it now about for about one month and coming directly from Yasaka rakza 7 soft.
So lets start.
At first ... rubber is glued to custom off+ carbon blade with balsa core.

It has a lower throw then rakza 7 soft , and it looks like more direct rubber. But The loops when you brush it are more open then rakza 7 soft. Control on loops is a little bit lower than yasaka rakza 7 soft.
It is great for opening loops , perfect for smashing and flicks, perfect for short chops with excellent placement (i dont do chops from distance ,so i can not tel how it goes in this case) .
It is about 20% softer and 10% faster than tenergy 80Fx .
Great spin if you wish to spin.
Durability looks ok ... the sponge has larger pores but smaller than the one on Rasant grip, short on net is just perfect.
One of the best Bh rubber so far for me
If you want to see side structure to compare here you go .:
31111.jpg
Speed
Spin
Durability
Control