Opinion of Palio Rubbers and Blades?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Hello everyone! This is my first post. I just started playing Table Tennis this year. My first bat was a Palio Master which uses CJ-8000 on both sides.

I had it for about 8 months and I started reading on the Palio Thor's so I bought a new blade. It was premade by a Chinese company. It uses a Palio TCT blade. My backhand side is a CJ-800 (I decided to keep something I was already familiar with) and the forehand side is a Palio Thor's.

It's been working on great so far, I was just wanting to experiment as far as rubbers go since I had already been playing for a while and since my technique has been coming in. Just from what I have read and what I can feel from my bat it's fine for the level I am at.My main question is what do people think about Palio in general, and then also are there any pros out there at all that would use Palio? I know every one is sponsored by Butterfly or Stiga, but is there anyone out there that that wields Palio as their main weapon of choice? Also if this is not the best bat for me, then what else would you recommend?

Thanks guys, hope to post some more around here!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
Read 3 reviews
Hello everyone! This is my first post. I just started playing Table Tennis this year. My first bat was a Palio Master which uses CJ-8000 on both sides.

I had it for about 8 months and I started reading on the Palio Thor's so I bought a new blade. It was premade by a Chinese company. It uses a Palio TCT blade. My backhand side is a CJ-800 (I decided to keep something I was already familiar with) and the forehand side is a Palio Thor's.

It's been working on great so far, I was just wanting to experiment as far as rubbers go since I had already been playing for a while and since my technique has been coming in. Just from what I have read and what I can feel from my bat it's fine for the level I am at.My main question is what do people think about Palio in general, and then also are there any pros out there at all that would use Palio? I know every one is sponsored by Butterfly or Stiga, but is there anyone out there that that wields Palio as their main weapon of choice? Also if this is not the best bat for me, then what else would you recommend?

Thanks guys, hope to post some more around here!

I have played with Palio Macro Pro and Palio Blitz 47.5 and they are very good Euro rubbers for their price. I always though of the Palio brand as being good value for quality. As long as you feel you have good control over your shots then your blade and rubbers are fine :) When your technique gets to the next level, you will see for yourself which type of blade and rubbers you may want to get in the future

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Palio rubbers can match the other German Tensors I have tried Thor FH was Amazingly good but the rubbers dies in a few months, blitz is my favourite for BH the soft version is like Rakza 7 soft sound and spin speed very good. Macro era is like the Joola Express but way cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk