In doubt of my backhand rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I play with Petr Korbel wood maybe i will try a Yasaka Ma Lin offensive wood.
My forhand rubber is new and is the Xiom Euro DF in max black color.
My backhand rubber is Butterfly High speed 2.1.

Im in doubt on my backhand rubber is the right choise for me because i would like to open up with backhand loop and still to be able to loop with it and block and hitting with it.
Many times im not sure on my backhand with my high speed rubber and then make mistakes with it.

So my question is...
Which rubber for my backhand should i chance to???

I dont want to bye Butterfly because of their prizes

Tell me why you suggest what you do and more so i can get the best help from you.

Thanks....

Last edited:
Reactions: BeGo
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Maybe a Tenergy 80 would fit me. But i dont want to give their prizes so if there are any simelear others rubbers like Tenergy 80 then come on with a suggestion

This user has no status.
If you are using Xiom Vega Europe DF, it is a very good rubber to use on BH. I know alot of ppl using it and I had used it for about 1 year. Its very controllable and easy to use, its also not too that fast. If you claim that the rubber is "high speed" then you're in for a world of hurt if u use T80. My BH stlye is similar to yours but perhaps being more agressive and that rubber works very well. Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news but it sounds like this is a technique issue rather than an equipment one. Posting a video of you playing would greatly help.

Edit: misread OP's first post. I though he meant using Xiom Vega Euro DF as his BH rubber was too fast and he wanted to change to something else

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
So you suggest me to train more with the High Speed rubber in my backhand or do you mean with xiom df in my backhand???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I dont wanna nittaku fastarc p1
I look more after a rubber that people ares ure about is good for backhand rubber og maybe a very good forehand rubber so i can use my xiom in back hand instead

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Ok good advise. But is the Rakza 7 good enough for forehand??
has it power and spin enough to win attacking loop and spin in serves

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
Is your setup new or have you played for longer already ? You could go for vega europe df both sides if you like it. Since we dont know your skill level, rubber preferences or previous setups most rubber suggestions can end up not fitting your style or level.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
I have tried a lot of different rubbers in the past years.
I Played with Tenergy 05 i fh but it is to expensive
If i should use my xiom vega df euro i bh then im looking after a rubber like tenergy 05 but not Tenergy because its to expensive

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
I have tried a lot of different rubbers in the past years.
I Played with Tenergy 05 i fh but it is to expensive
If i should use my xiom vega df euro i bh then im looking after a rubber like tenergy 05 but not Tenergy because its to expensive

Tibhar EL-S. Everyone is satisfied with it.