Made in Japan , genuine
Will ship with tracking number
Accept paypal

2a.jpg3a.jpg4a.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Hello. Can you please share the weight and head dimensions? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Sep 2017

KONG LINGHUI
Structure: 5 solid woods with good ball control
Thrust: 10.6 (speed)
Vibration: 8.4 (sensation)
Thickness: 5.5 mm
Table tennis: 154 x 148 mm
Rolling Size: 100x24x34mm
Weight: ± 85gr
Origin: Japan

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
KONG LINGHUI
Cấu tạo : 5 lớp gỗ thuần kiểm soát bóng tốt
Lực đẩy : 10.6 (tốc độ)
Độ rung : 8.4 (cảm giác)
Độ dầy : 5.5 mm
Bảng vợt : 154 x 148 mm
Kích thước cán : 100x24x34mm
Trọng lượng: ± 85gr
Xuất xứ: Nhật Bản

Hi leonsiagon. Which part of the USA are you from? Ho Chi Minh City?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
... no shyt Sherlock ! ... @Der_Echte .. did I use it right .. the phrase that you taught me ... or was it a spectacular failure ? ... @UpSideDownCarl .. please don't get mad at me ... @Der_Echte taught me the phrase and asked me to use it on you when appropriate ... but nonetheless .. thanks for keeping the forum clean from imposters ...
Hi leonsiagon. Which part of the USA are you from? Ho Chi Minh City?

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
vibration 8.4 ????? what is that mean ? 8.4 good ??????? what is the best 10 ????????? or 1 ????????

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
on a separate note @UpSideDownCarl ... here is something for you ...

Indeed. Color, or race or where you are from should not be a problem.

And if someone is honestly selling from Vietnam I find it not to be a problem. But if someone is selling from Vietnam and is trying to hide his identity and trying to pretend he is from somewhere other than where he is from, then, we have to be careful about what he is trying to sell and what his source for goods are.

This is the closest he has come to answering where he is from:

I go to USA, VN and some country.
Here I sell product online , I think you should be fair.

And it is not an answer. On his website it says he has a store in Downtown USA and then there is a link to the French version of TableTennis11, as though he is trying to present that his site is associated with TT11 and TT11 is in USA.

And a statement like "In downtown USA" as though it is a real location, shows that, either he is hiding something, or he does not actually know the USA. Perhaps it is a language thing. But he clearly is trying to avoid factual details.

So, no matter how fair I want to be, he is starting out by being dishonest. If he was transparent, honest, truthful, it would be totally different. Even if he started out dishonest, he can still change that. I have not seen that yet.

But the more important issues at hand are whether the goods he is selling are real or counterfeit. And we cannot tell. We cannot even tell if the photos he posts are the same goods as he would send if you bought from him. Because he is hiding so much to start.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Completely agree with you ... that link was intended as an joke aside about fairness cream and stuff ...
Indeed. Color, or race or where you are from should not be a problem.

And if someone is honestly selling from Vietnam I find it not to be a problem. But if someone is selling from Vietnam and is trying to hide his identity and trying to pretend he is from somewhere other than where he is from, then, we have to be careful about what he is trying to sell and what his source for goods are.

This is the closest he has come to answering where he is from:

And it is not an answer. On his website it says he has a store in Downtown USA and then there is a link to the French version of TableTennis11, as though he is trying to present that his site is associated with TT11 and TT11 is in USA.

And a statement like "In downtown USA" as though it is a real location, shows that, either he is hiding something, or he does not actually know the USA. Perhaps it is a language thing. But he clearly is trying to avoid factual details.

So, no matter how fair I want to be, he is starting out by being dishonest. If he was transparent, honest, truthful, it would be totally different. Even if he started out dishonest, he can still change that. I have not seen that yet.

But the more important issues at hand are whether the goods he is selling are real or counterfeit. And we cannot tell. We cannot even tell if the photos he posts are the same goods as he would send if you bought from him. Because he is hiding so much to start.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Completely agree with you ... that link was intended as an joke aside about fairness cream and stuff ...

Yep. And it gave me a perfect platform to explain to leonsaigon/nittaku2019 why he will need to be more truthful if he wants to sell things. And, given how he has not been truthful, TTDaily moderators have actually been much more than fair. :)

Evasive answers about questions like, how he is able to sell Butterfly equipment from a store in Vietnam, across regional borders, when Butterfly does not allow that from their distributors, are not the kinds of things that make me trust him. :)

Reactions: ttmonster
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Sep 2017
Dear sir,
Sorry for long time.
The main shop of butterfly brand in some countries link to many other shop to sell more goods. This is a bussines way.
I sell blade here as a ping pong player. If you buy a fake blade, I think you have way to sovle problem.
You are our vip customer.
Thank you