German Open 2020

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Not this again, Girl is just developing her craft, soon everyone on this forum will refer to her as a clone in a disrespectful and condescending manner, I don't in any way know her but it smears a young player who's build is similar to another's to be called her clone, everyone is just tryna develop and improve

Just so you know, Hayata is often called by Japanese netizens as 和製丁寧(Japanese-made Ding Ning), which is quite fitting as Hayata's idol is none other than Ding Ning. Ding Ning is also highly regarded and recognized in Japan, partly for the reason that her Chinese name, which means "calm and orderly", happens to mean "polite or courteous" in Japanese.

And you know what's disrespectful and condescending? Check out my idol. Ishikawa is so weak that China doesn't truly see her as a threat. Some Chinese fans like her partly because they feel sorry for her and treat her as a pet.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
3 Japanese men in the opening round. One fails to advance. Who would have bet it was Harimoto?

Harimoto has plenty potential but Table Tennis is a game where you have great patches and not so great patches, inexperienced players regardless of ranking we shouldnt be surprised of such results. Hopefully can really work on really thinking his way out of trouble rather than play instinctive low percentage style when things get tough.

Think Chen Meng yesterday good example where played poor but because of consistency and even when playing bad can still pull through tells alot (some might not agree)

Chuang Chih-yuan plenty of experience, show'd, movement and shot better towards final games

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2019
Some reason really getting excited about Mixed Doubles, it's inaugurable debut at Olympics makes it extra special.

Tonight's treats:
Fan Zhendong vs Timo Boll
Ding Ning vs Hina Hayata
Kasumi vs Sun Yingsha

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
And you know what's disrespectful and condescending? Check out my idol. Ishikawa is so weak that China doesn't truly see her as a threat. Some Chinese fans like her partly because they feel sorry for her and treat her as a pet.

Most condescending nickname of all time goes to Fukuhara = 瓷娃娃 aka Porcelain Doll (weak and brittle) but nobody calls this out (except the Japanese player herself) because of the cutesy connotations that come with being doll-like ~

Jan 2018
Zeio ,you channel was ereased-banned.So sad.Will you translate videos on new channel?It was so enterteining.

Ya, guess I pushed NHK too hard. They decided to strike me 3 times in a row on the same day.

It was a fun experience, though exhausting at times. I learned a lot during the ride. For the time being, I'll take a break and see how I'll proceed next.

Jan 2018
In the year 20 20 ITTF rolls out the brand new 20 frames per second streaming. How anyone can look at this and say "yeah, this is ok, this is acceptable" is beyond me.

It doesn't end there. Folks in China have to pay for this crap quality. It's fine if they do the transfer properly. But no, these *bleep* just *bleep* grab the *bleep* Laola1 stream and re-stream it, which is subjected to another *bleep* compression.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
It seems that there was one moment in the game with F.T .... Hayata slipped .... Or it seemed to me ....
It's a pity...:(

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
DN will probably face Mima

Does this match has the "power" of beat DN chances of Tokyo, in case of losing it?

Enviado de meu Redmi 7A usando o Tapatalk

Jan 2018
CNT's maid should ditch the BS H3. Utter waste of natural resource.

Last edited: