A. Lebrun's blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Lebrun's brother did not renew their contract with Butterfly at the end of this one. Tibhar is now their sponsor and the blade you see in this match is the final version of the prototype shown at the 2023 French championship. Outer Carbone for Alexis and Inner Carbone for Félix.

Tibhar SK Hybrid AC was the blade they used until now, waiting for their signature blade to arrive. It's as simple as that, and it's nothing new, the other big international players have followed the same pattern with their respective sponsors.

Don't forget that Tibhar is the leader in France and for a long time he was the partner of the French team. Another sponsor would have been strange. Having had the chance to try these blades a few weeks ago, I can be sure of their quality. You will notice the little nod to the colors of the French flag.
Isn't their uncle the Boss of butterfly in france or something like that?

Reactions: JJ Ng
says Looking for a bat that makes me faster
Jan 2023
Does anyone know the head size of Alexis' signature blade? Merci beaucoup :cool:
I really hope that AL's blade has normal head size - 150x157.
SK was my favorite Tibhar blade out of bunch I have tried but the larger head was a deal-breaker for me...
if you really want to play with his blade, you could try sanding it.

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Came to this thread because another thread mentioned that Lebrun brothers left Butterfly. I am surprised by that.

However, I really like Tibhar blades. I am glad that they left Butterfly for Tibhar I guess. I really cannot imagine people shelling out $300-$400 for a Butterfly blade (yes people in my clubs literally spend that much money plus two sheets of Tenergy and/or Dignics to boot).

There is no way I will be buying their blades though. I am sure they are nice but most likely will be too fast for me.

I recently just got a Tibhar Fortino performance and I love the inner carbon with Dyneema fibres. Now we are talking about Lebrun carbon/MK carbon with "Krypto Carbon" technology. Oh boy. I guess I am really behind. Dyneema is not good enough. Now we are onto Krypto.....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2022
Lol, I cannot imagine that either. But with inflation, people are paying $65k or $80k for a new truck, easily.
Lol, tell the europeans they'll have to pay 35K bucks for a Renault Zoe because no thermal car will be sold anymore in 2035...

ech21198513-1.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2020
Does anyone know what woods are being used in the Felix Lebrun hyper carbon and Alexis Lebrun Krypro carbon blades?

Jan 2023
Reactions: riemsesy
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Can you imagine people spend $100k for car?
I really cannot imagine people shelling out $300-$400 for a Butterfly blade (yes people in my clubs literally spend that much money plus two sheets of Tenergy and/or Dignics to boot).

You are definitely not into a hi-fi / hi-end hobby where $300-400 will buy you a mid-budget cable that connects a CD-player to an amplifier ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I'm curious if hyper is faster than off-. Off- is a great blade but has a narrow FL handle, I hope the hyper FL is thicker.