Does anyone have the experience of playing the hurricane king wang chuqin?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Sep 2022
2,138
2,177
8,780
Hello guys, yesterday I saw the hurricane king wang chuqin at a good price in one of the stores in our city. Does anyone have any information about how it is? Because I could not find an independent review of it
I've never played him no, I reckon I'd take a set off him though!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tyce
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
May 2011
2,585
3,123
7,419
I played with it for about a year. It's harder and more direct than the W968, resulting in a bit more speed at the lower end, so a bit better for the BH, but also more difficult to hit through and access the flex. This means that on both FH and BH loops its difficult to get that dwell the 968s are known to have, and hear that cracking sound. The W968 is already a fairly difficult blade to hit into, so I ended up finding the Q968 just a bit too difficult for me to use.
 
  • Like
Reactions: barusu
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Jan 2019
1,182
914
6,191
I played with it for about a year. It's harder and more direct than the W968, resulting in a bit more speed at the lower end, so a bit better for the BH, but also more difficult to hit through and access the flex. This means that on both FH and BH loops its difficult to get that dwell the 968s are known to have, and hear that cracking sound. The W968 is already a fairly difficult blade to hit into, so I ended up finding the Q968 just a bit too difficult for me to use.
To me, it is fairly easy to play with it (although I like HL5H more). I think it is good for any USATT 2000+-. The rumor is that the current commercial HL5 and HWCQ HSYS are getting closer and closer to the 968 ones.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dingyibvs
says سیاهچاله‌ها سیاه نیستند.
says سیاهچاله‌ها سیاه نیستند.
Member
Jun 2026
80
27
117
To me, it is fairly easy to play with it (although I like HL5H more). I think it is good for any USATT 2000+-. The rumor is that the current commercial HL5 and HWCQ HSYS are getting closer and closer to the 968 ones.
If it is easier to use, why is its popularity so low? I have not seen anyone play with it yet
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Feb 2017
51
38
106
Rhe
If it is easier to use, why is its popularity so low? I have not seen anyone play with it yet
The commercial version is easy to play. It is soft, has good dwell and head heavy. FH-BH transition is difficult due to the handle wing structure which tapers a lot and makes holding the racket difficult.

Other than this I liked it for what it offered. The build quality was decent and the top ply is prone to chipping, splintering like all limba plys.

The Harimoto alc is built better, plays similarly, has better head balance and I like it a lot compared WCQ.
 
Top