Custom blades for cheap

says I’ve gotten so much better
says I’ve gotten so much better
Member
Mar 2025
29
19
61
Read 1 reviews
I found out you could order custom blades to your exact specifications with this wholesale blade manufacturers. I got a w968 clone and will be putting rubbers on it for testing soon. Of course it’s not handmade and therefor wont be perfect but the people who I bought from had a bunch of “levels” of blade so I got “A grade” or supposedly their highest quality.
 
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Oct 2019
2,138
1,099
3,966
Read 5 reviews
I found out you could order custom blades to your exact specifications with this wholesale blade manufacturers. I got a w968 clone and will be putting rubbers on it for testing soon. Of course it’s not handmade and therefor wont be perfect but the people who I bought from had a bunch of “levels” of blade so I got “A grade” or supposedly their highest quality.
welp, whenever talking about working with wood, handmade = imperfect :p
The fact something is made with machines, does not imply its worse quality. Most of the time, if someone gives attention, machine is better.
 
Top