Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
backspacer's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
B
backspacer
reacted to
Sedis's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Like
.
Same, luckily they seem popular with pimples players and with a name like 'Grass D'tecs' it seems unlikley that my LPs will get...
Sep 25, 2026
B
backspacer
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Like
.
Same here. I like blue and green
Sep 25, 2026
B
backspacer
reacted to
FIXPOINT's post
in the thread
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
with
Like
.
Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026 WT Final Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026 MT Final
Sep 24, 2026
B
backspacer
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Like
.
Typically hybrid rubbers don’t come in other colours, not sure the exact reason but it’s something to do with topsheet density and...
Sep 24, 2026
B
backspacer
replied to the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
.
I hope they are not getting discontinued. Otherwise I'm gonna need a life long stock of purple rubbers 😅 I have seen plenty of people...
Sep 24, 2026
B
backspacer
replied to the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
.
@Matt Hetherington Unrelated, but any plans to release more purple rubbers? Noticed that the Hugo and other Trinity ones don't come in...
Sep 24, 2026
B
backspacer
reacted to
FIXPOINT's post
in the thread
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
with
Like
.
Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026 WT SF Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026 MT SF
Sep 24, 2026
B
backspacer
reacted to
Dan's post
in the thread
I Challenged World No.19 Flavien Coton!
with
Like
.
I challenged 18 year old French star Flavien Coton, one of the most exciting young players in the world right now! In this video, we...
Sep 23, 2026
B
backspacer
replied to the thread
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
.
Are the streams on the official site lagging for everyone else too?
Sep 23, 2026
B
backspacer
reacted to
apacible's post
in the thread
20th Asian Games Aichi-Nagoya 2026, 9/19-10/4
with
Like
.
For those looking for english streams of the 2026 Asian Games, you may try this website from the Olympic Council of Asia. It may not...
Sep 23, 2026
B
backspacer
replied to the thread
The Perfect Forehand Doesn’t Exist—Former China National Team Player Explains Why
.
I forgot I had seen it. I may be getting old...
Sep 22, 2026
B
backspacer
reacted to
Haito's post
in the thread
The Perfect Forehand Doesn’t Exist—Former China National Team Player Explains Why
with
Like
.
https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/topics/%F0%9F%8C%8E-%F0%9F%87%A9%F0%9F%87%AA-ttd-forum-meet-up-in-d%C3%BCsseldorf-september-11th-1...
Sep 22, 2026
B
backspacer
replied to the thread
1. Bundesliga Women Germany 2026/2027
.
It's not a new club, but their women's teams were nowhere near close Bundesliga level. The men's first team has been playing...
Sep 22, 2026
B
backspacer
replied to the thread
The Perfect Forehand Doesn’t Exist—Former China National Team Player Explains Why
.
I hope that shot is on camera.
Sep 22, 2026
B
backspacer
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
The Perfect Forehand Doesn’t Exist—Former China National Team Player Explains Why
with
Haha
.
He's clearly never seen the forehand counter against @Dan to win the golden point..... 😂
Sep 22, 2026
Top