Recent content by cruzctrl

  1. New andro HY-Q rubbers

    Hello! Just wanted to ask about weight for the HYQ48. The NUZN and C Rasanter rubbers are pretty lightweight for hybrids, so I was curious if this followed suite
  2. Mystery(?) Rubber ID/Replacement (Friendship 729)

    Huh, neat! Would buying the current Cross rubbers be an 'upgrade' then?
  3. Mystery(?) Rubber ID/Replacement (Friendship 729)

    A friend gave me this rubber and I really liked it, but wanted to get more for when this wears out. based on my Googling, it seems to be a very outdated version of the Friendship 729 Cross. Mine says it is 44 degrees and has a blue sponge. With that, can anyone tell me if it is more similar to...
  4. Looking for Limba Outer Carbon

    I know I know you said bigger headsize, but the Tibhar Estoque fits your bill pretty well. Limba outer carbon composite. Good control, great power, and a bit more head heavy so it doesn't feel flimsy. Estoque Review (I'm selling one if you're interested, ST handle.)
  5. SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)

    Thanks for the review! What does the handle size/shape compare to? Also, does it feel head heavy with the enlarged size?
  6. Diy 5 ply Blade

    Great job! Tell us more about your process with the handles, I'm curious.
  7. tt gear lab site

    I LOVE their site. They will respond to questions too, which is helpful.
  8. FS: Tibhar Estoque ST 86g

    Tibhar Estoque for sale. Price: $150 shipping included (USA shipping only). Handle: Straight 23x27.5 almost square in cross section Balance: 2.7 cm (medium) Condition: Used like new (box included) Reason for selling: felt too heavy Overall feeling: Soft and linear, but very stable due to its...
  9. FS: Xiom Hayabusa ZL Pro - ST, 88g

    Price drop: $80 USD. USA shipping only.
  10. FS: SDC Blade - Similar to OSP Virtuoso Off-

    Price drop: $90 USD. USA shipping only.
  11. FS: Xiom 36.5 ALXi - ST, 89g

    Price drop: $120 USD. USA shipping only. Weight increased to 95g, balance point lowered, and handle size slightly increased.
  12. FS: Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit FL (87 grams)

    Price Reduction: $100 USD. USA shipping only.
  13. FS: Tibhar MK Carbon FL (86.8 grams)

    Price Drop: $140 USD
  14. Andro Legacy Wosik - Initial Thoughts

    Ayous is more heavy than Kiri, this is true. Mine was head heavy by my standards, That being said, the handle is pretty large so it offsets that feeling somewhat.
  15. Andro Legacy Wosik - Initial Thoughts

    Hmm, I wondered this too. They have different medial and core layers and the Falcima is thicker, so I imagine this blade is better for looping while the Falcima might be a better hitting blade.
Top