This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Quite a bit more, and the final conclusions don´t vary from what I wrote in the first post.Did you end up playing more with the HYQ 48? What are your final conclusions?
Yes, he is a little bit softer than a NUZN 45°Thanks for the info @Metaxa!
Do you find the HYQ 42º much softer than NUZN 45?
Hi Airoc! is HYQ 48 more similar to Nuzn 48 or Rasanter C48? I really like C48 2.0 mm on my FH (Both that slight stickiness and topsheet feeling) but unfortunately it's hard to find it in my country nowadays. I have tried Nuzn 48 but I dont like it very much. Based on my preference, do you think I might like HYQ 48 or no?Personally, I llike NUZN 50 more, because it gives me a unique "close to normal Tensor" feeling with outstanding control in relation to the speed capabilities.
Yes, I think so, but:do you think I might like HYQ 48 or no?
Hello! Just wanted to ask about weight for the HYQ48. The NUZN and C Rasanter rubbers are pretty lightweight for hybrids, so I was curious if this followed suiteHY-Q: Say Hi to Hybrid | Andro
www.andro.de
I think you could call these mid-range hybrid rubbers, sticky like C-Rasanter, a bit less powerful than NUZN.
Fairly easy to play, well dosed catapult effect and very good spin capabilities, resulting in a very controlled overall feeling.
Generally better suited for variable close to the table offense with spin-loaded opening ball than mid-distance topspin vs. topspin rallies.
Very attractively priced as well.
I think Rasanter C and Nuzn stickiness fades away relatively fast (less than 1 month for me). So how it behaves after that matters a lot especially (for a context, I tend to do brushing instead of driving). In this case I think Rasanter C topsheet design compliment my style even when the stickiness faded away. So I'm wondering how HYQ 48 may behave especially after the stickiness fadedYes, I think so, but:
The C-Rasanter rubbers are of course the more "aggressive" type, sticky version of the then top of the range rubber. HY-Q is more like a Hexer type rubber, "middle class".
If NUZN 48 wasn´t sticky enough and too much like a typical Tensor rubber, HY-Q would appeal more to you.
That I wouldn´t know, I tested it for two weeks maybe and stickiness was still intact.So I'm wondering how HYQ 48 may behave especially after the stickiness faded