Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
ejruk's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
Small update here. I tried adding glycerin to my long pips (Spinlord Dornenglanz) just for fun and that rubber got very tacky and a bit...
Sep 11, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
I love what this post has turned in to 😅
Sep 3, 2026
E
ejruk
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Haha
.
You can ask ejruk to make one ruber for you ))
Sep 3, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
Sounds like a fun experiment, refinement would be a time consuming process though when it comes to levels beeing released over time, and...
Sep 2, 2026
E
ejruk
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
with
Haha
.
Just for future reference, but "putting the Chinese in the gas chamber" doesn't mean what it sounds like.
Sep 2, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
I don't follow, you mean that the inverted rubber has become sticky due to the long pips? Sounds odd, tell me more. 🤔
Sep 1, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
What?
Sep 1, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
No, but i will add that to the list :D
Sep 1, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
Nice thinking, and ambitious post 👏 i think we could get along quite well and have very interesting discussions :LOL: Very valid and...
Sep 1, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
I wipe it on my manly hairy forearm. I have no issues what so ever generating enough sweat to make this possible after a 2 hours session.
Sep 1, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
No, the racket was laying with the effected rubber slightly face down(partly exposed) on a shirt laying on a chair. The side that was...
Sep 1, 2026
E
ejruk
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
SANWEI Target National CP-Tuned — Compact Sponge × Factory Tuning
with
Like
.
The LARC doesn't actually include sponges apart from the max thickness sample. "2.4.4 The blade, any layer within the blade and any...
Aug 31, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
SANWEI Target National CP-Tuned — Compact Sponge × Factory Tuning
.
I thought about layering sponges, that would be really interesting but i guess it is illegal?
Aug 31, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
SANWEI Target National CP-Tuned — Compact Sponge × Factory Tuning
.
I kinda figured, im sure it is a good product, but marketing went a bit "creative" there :D
Aug 31, 2026
E
ejruk
replied to the thread
I accidentally made a Chinese rubber insanely tacky — so I started experimenting
.
Ohhh, something to add to the list! :D
Aug 31, 2026
Top