Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
Not to put too fine a point on it (or continue getting off-track), but I don't see any reference to the patent being for the Timo Boll...
Jul 21, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
Jul 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
with
Sad
.
We do too! Give us back our economy!
Jul 21, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
.
God, I miss Japan ❤️
Jul 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
with
Love
.
In fact in Japan it’s not that costly to do this in general. In my case it would cost me $5-10 because I can go to a hot spring/cold...
Jul 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
with
Like
.
I'm usually fairly consistent, but sometimes I have to go to league matches directly from a busy day at work. Mentally I can be a bit...
Jul 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
ThePongCommenter's post
in the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
with
Haha
.
Did you mean to type 1200 TTR?
Jul 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Yuomay's post
in the thread
Your Form; wins and learning experiences.
with
Like
.
he should definitely document his method. Back on topic, form is such an elusive topic. The main factors that seem to influence it for...
Jul 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
chiefvevo's post
in the thread
Inner / outer carbon hybrid blades?
with
Like
.
I think handle is quite important so I made a comparison for both. the $22 blade is a bit wider than a BTY FZD handle. IMO its a bit too...
Jul 20, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
with
Haha
.
does what pickleball for
Jul 20, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Gozo Zyreruna's post
in the thread
New Butterfly Rubber: Proudo44 P.I. (프라우드44 P.I.)
with
Haha
.
It is good to see Tamasu Co. Ltd is targeting the kiddie pool. Getting them hook on spring sponge early is a good business decision.
Jul 20, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
TenPercentWinRate's post
in the thread
Late Discovery: Fan Zhendong was a guest commentator for the FIFA World Cup Final
with
Wow
.
You can see him on Chinese platform MiGu. His commenting was exceptional and very on point. A news article in this...
Jul 20, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
SDC's post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Love
.
Jul 20, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
oophyte's post
in the thread
Chinese National Championships 2026 - Doubles Events (MD, WD, XD) - Jul 13 - Jul 19
with
Haha
.
"XP looks down; the boss of the sponsor printed on his jersey is there across the table. Picks up his racket; the face printed on the...
Jul 19, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Like
.
https://www.pechpongtt.com/product-page/sp-carbon
Jul 19, 2026
Top