Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Like
.
The thread honestly wasn't that off-topic, the thread starter should have complained much more if he felt it was. And in all honesty...
Jul 25, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
mamedium's post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Haha
.
the conspiracy is Egon has beef with Pechpong (he may have lost 9-11 in the 5th against PP) so he is using argument with SDC to derail...
Jul 24, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
This entire thread:
Jul 24, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Colestt's post
in the thread
Idea of a new technique - hitting with your hand
with
Haha
.
I learned to serve off the back of my hand when I was a kid. It's very easy. I have been told it's legal since above the wrist...
Jul 24, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Sland's post
in the thread
Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!
with
Like
.
They did actually really improve the topsheet. I was playing doubles and my friend's shoe dragged on my rubber face when I went to get a...
Jul 23, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!
with
Love
.
I've been testing MX-P Infinity (max sponge) for the past week on my forehand. Very fast, excellent grip with the topsheet, so lots and...
Jul 23, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
wiktor145's post
in the thread
Tibhar Infinity MX-P and MX-S will be released on May 11!
with
Like
.
I love that they have their weight stamped
Jul 23, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
_Bryce_'s post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Like
.
Perhaps that is what you hope or wish, but I don't think that is the case at all, as I do not see any evidence to that. This. I did the...
Jul 23, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Like
.
I meant to say this yesterday, but got caught up in life…. Your “references” are from AI collated sources that has just swept the...
Jul 23, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
.
I want to preface this by saying I'm not trying to discredit your personal knowledge or profession, but you appear to be basing your...
Jul 23, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
TampaBayTableTennis's post
in the thread
Does anyone buy balls from Ali Express?
with
Like
.
they certainly don't. but when you go through a lot of balls it starts to make sense. also, people like to keep the good training balls...
Jul 22, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
TampaBayTableTennis's post
in the thread
Does anyone buy balls from Ali Express?
with
Like
.
ya, was going to mention these. hard to beat them for the price.
Jul 22, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
Does anyone buy balls from Ali Express?
with
Like
.
My favourite training ball from aliexpress is the 100 hueison balls for 10€.
Jul 22, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Idea of a new technique - hitting with your hand
.
Despite the low mass, there's still quite a bit of energy on the ball especially closer to the table where a "shot" like this would be...
Jul 22, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Egon's post
in the thread
SP Carbon (Seth Pech Carbon)
with
Like
.
We have a popular saying: "You hear the sound and don't know where it is." This is a patent for blades with Arylate carbon from 1991...
Jul 21, 2026
Top