Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
Hey all! For my last review of this month, I managed to make some time for a blogpost I really wanted to make for a long time, the...
Aug 20, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
vvk1's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Like
.
Finally got my ARY-C today. High-res photos of the blade are here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/qJijHs4fwCri5oYdA Excellent workmanship...
Aug 20, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Oh! Lovely places. You must be high level then. I’m just decent. Never got up to the higher echelons but love the game still. I wish I...
Aug 20, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
.
I've used Glayzer on a 5-ply (limba-spruce-ayous), an inner KLC with limba surface, and an inner PLC with spruce surface. Surprisingly...
Aug 19, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
.
A couple of rubbers I've had in my "might as well try" list for a little while. I liked the original Big Dipper but I've been wary of...
Aug 19, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Like
.
I have finally accepted my current skill level and got Glayzer for FH and Rozena for BH. Now I have to decide if it goes on Innerforce...
Aug 19, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Post your latest EJ purchase
with
Love
.
It's a bit of a change in philosophy on my end. Rubbers with a high ceiling are nice and all, but those usually also have higher entry...
Aug 19, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
.
I think the idea of a "forgiving" rubber is all relative anyway. Compared to T05 or Dignics? Yeah, Rozena is more forgiving. And yet I...
Aug 17, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
I guess that's it right, I can't have both but my feeling tells me I'm always missing one of them.
Aug 17, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
jk1980's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
without having seen your match, you might be more correct than you sarcastically implied. perhaps that kid did not actually win the...
Aug 17, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
jk1980's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
Everybody can play what they enjoy and surely there is a psychological aspect of playing the rubbers of stars. This does not change the...
Aug 17, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
In my opinion, that's wrong. They're all top tier rubber and as such none of them are plain upgrades for the other. D05 is probably the...
Aug 17, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
I get you, my point though (I really have to finish that article) is that very often, a player takes a streak or semi-streak to get the...
Aug 17, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
zeio's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
Wu Jingping on RPB, former CNT coach of MLin and WH. https://hkttf.com/viewthread.php?tid=80873&extra=page=1 (Ping Pong Magazine: How...
Aug 17, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Europe Smash 2026, Malmö, 8/8-16
with
Like
.
I think we use the phrase choking too much unless you really think ZQH is/was the superior player. I do agree with the main points you...
Aug 17, 2026
Top