Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
reacted to
chandyrandy's post
in the thread
Classic Matches
with
Like
.
Crowds in many other sports are just as wild as back then, it's unique to table tennis (looking at you WTT).
Aug 23, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
JustANoob's post
in the thread
Tournament lack of identity
with
Haha
.
Tournaments used to have different shitty camera angles as identities.
Aug 22, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Classic Matches
.
Man, listen to that crowd! ❤️ That's something I feel is missing from modern TT except in a few rare instances. Maybe it was just that...
Aug 22, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Classic Matches
with
Love
.
I remember my coach making me watch tapes (literal vcr tapes) of Schlager vs Joo right after that final when I was 13 😹
Aug 22, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Love
.
Yeah total bummer! But it is what it is, september is full of bday parties and some you cannot miss if you want to be able to play TT...
Aug 22, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Tournament lack of identity
.
I agree wholeheartedly. The staging makes every event feel big, but in doing so also makes it samey. I love the Olympics for this reason...
Aug 22, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
What a bummer! Doesn't she know TTD at Borussia-Düsseldorf is a #BigDeal?? Mother-in-laws have a birthday every year! Heck, my own...
Aug 22, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Sad
.
I wish I could but I had to drop out from Dusseldorf, my wife's mum is celebrating her bday big on that weekend so I had to cancel, real...
Aug 22, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Rozena's much more forgiving for sure. It's pretty versatile and will let you play just about any shot. Glayzer is like a toned down...
Aug 22, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Tenergy is ~47.5 ESN and Glayzer is harder, about 50. Rozena is ~45. I would say that they all play softer than their actual numbers...
Aug 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
temu_boll's post
in the thread
Positioning at the table - An in-depth tactical guide on positioning during table tennis rallies
with
Like
.
i wish i had a sweet table tennis bunker.
Aug 21, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
@victormanriquey So you're gonna bring all 4 to Düsseldorf for folks to try out, right? 😄
Aug 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
Yeah no worries I didnt mention that in the blog but above here, my bad :))) Also, the most tried rubbers on all were the H3N+rakza...
Aug 21, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
TTWiz's post
in the thread
Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)
with
Like
.
As I mentioned in an earlier message, the two blades are very similar across most parameters. However, as you can see from the two...
Aug 20, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
.
Great stuff as always! One thing I didn't see mentioned (unless I overlooked it) - did you use the same rubbers on all 4 blades to...
Aug 20, 2026
Top