Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
reacted to
JustANoob's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Haha
.
Aug 31, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Like
.
If I had to guess, the equipment is part of the problem in the opposite direction. People like to blame fast equipment for issues when...
Aug 31, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Love
.
I like to call this the 'curse of the flat hitter'. I come across it a lot in coaching sessions and it can be a challenge to fix. The...
Aug 31, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Gozo Zyreruna's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Wow
.
1. sigh…. hate to come asking for help. Chatgpt has failed me this time. 2. My bh is now functional, as I have been concentrating on it...
Aug 31, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
AndySmith's post
in the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
with
Haha
.
Just a quick note on the Tuttle 25 and 27 rubbers mentioned previously on the thread. I was interested in their take on Zyre-style...
Aug 31, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Love
.
Hugo is free to use whichever blade he chooses, we produced the ARY-x for a reason and if that’s ultimately what he decides to use then...
Aug 31, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Like
.
Isn't it a bit much to take the statement of someone who has not posted a verified picture or any evidence other than his testimony as a...
Aug 31, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
TTstarter's post
in the thread
Inner carbon blades?
with
Like
.
Ive already tested it, its amazing. Backhand feels like a dream and its soooo much easier to hit topspins with it. I can feel much...
Aug 31, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
jonol's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Like
.
I don't think it has anything to do with the Joola equipment being any worse overall than Xiom, but the fact that he switched around...
Aug 30, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
ajtatosmano2's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Like
.
He might've had a little bit of uncertainity with his new equipment for a short while, but I think he is performing up his own standard...
Aug 30, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Haha
.
Calderano :)
Aug 30, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
doppelmoral's post
in the thread
GEWO Lineup
with
Wow
.
Has anyone tried the new Iconixx? Heard its similar to NUZN I just found out that I get 50% off gewo stuff so considering trying out...
Aug 30, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
🌎 🇩🇪 TTD Forum Meet Up in Düsseldorf - September 11th, 12th & 13th 🇩🇪 🌎
with
Haha
.
The don vs the goon squad of Düsseldorf 🤣
Aug 30, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
The yinhe 05 is pretty fast, feels a bit more outer and is KLC, so may be too much too handle even with slow rubbers, depends on a lot...
Aug 28, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
DHS Inner Carbon Blades Comparison: Sun Yingsha, Wang Chuqin, Long 5 & B2X
with
Like
.
Id love to help you but I have not tried the sanwei 75 or the Lemuria Long 5 sorry! What I can say, is that if you want a soft and...
Aug 28, 2026
Top