Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
golden_son's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
golden_son
reacted to
pongfugrasshopper's post
in the thread
WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13
with
Like
.
It's tough to stay at the top as it's extremely competitive. There are a number of players outside the top 10 that can give anyone...
Sep 8, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
zeio's post
in the thread
WTT Champions Macao 2026, 9/8-13
with
Haha
.
MS R32 LYJ WR6 (4) 2-3 Coton WR23 (5, -9, 9, -7, -6) Finally broke the curse after 4 consecutive 1st round exits...
Sep 8, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Archosaurus's post
in the thread
At What Point is an Upgrade from D09c to Z03 Justified on BH?
with
Like
.
How will you have time to test new equipment if you're wasting time training?
Sep 8, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Der_Echte's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
This tactic has been used by old people everywhere since Julius Ceasar was a Junior. :D
Sep 8, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
barusu's post
in the thread
(FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!
with
Wow
.
Clubmate wants to sell his Andro Treiber H. He said it's a real rarity bcs the carbon used is now forbidden by the german military. Lmk...
Sep 7, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
jk1980's post
in the thread
(FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!
with
Like
.
i'll bring it satuday in the earlier AM session and there you can test it. Only gonna be there until noon i guess, but that should give...
Sep 7, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
(FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!
.
I will likely have room to bring the rubbers I listed, but I don't think I can fit all of the blades. Are there any that someone would...
Sep 7, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
(FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!
.
Would appreciate if you brought it. The handle looks more rounded (which I like) than other Loki blades I've played with but I'd still...
Sep 7, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
jk1980's post
in the thread
(FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!
with
Like
.
ADC is Inner. Blade itself without rubbers is 88g weights on the sticker describe the weight of the rubbers 88g FH (Rxton7 39°), 85,5g...
Sep 7, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
New Release Alert!!! DONIC ANDERS LIND EXCEPTIONAL
with
Haha
.
Or he just changed the handle on his old blade to this one.
Sep 7, 2026
golden_son
replied to the thread
(FS/FT) TTD Meetup - Düsseldorf Bazaar!
.
Inner or outer? I'm looking for a new inner carbon since I damaged my Pro 05 😭
Sep 6, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Love
.
Actually, I think these forehand loops are fairly decent. You have plenty of racket speed in your vertical swing, a nice arc over the...
Sep 6, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
I have merch for my record label but I feel it's a bit off topic for here. I did reference Waldner in a rap tune once though. Maybe that...
Sep 6, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
I'll try. I have a strong and flexible core so I think I can do that part. I also think I'm not putting anything like the power in to my...
Sep 6, 2026
golden_son
reacted to
Amaken23's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Wow
.
Was cleaning my drawer the other day and....WOW. What about a blast from the past :) 1.8 mm if I remember correctly....doubt anyone...
Sep 6, 2026
Top