Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
Gozo Zyreruna's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
The bh use is my natural stage as my bh drive / flick has higher percentage than fh. Hence, I naturally gravitate towards it. For me to...
Sep 1, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
reacted to
kindof99's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Like
.
From a glimpse of your videos, I think you can spin the ball quite well in practice, but rarely spin the ball in matches. So the issue...
Sep 1, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
after serve, move back a little more. OK got it. Thx. It is an implementable tactic. Will execute it at my next sparring match.
Sep 1, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
with respect to the knees; if this unker forces it, like a typical Gen Z worker, the knees will immediately file a physical harassment...
Sep 1, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
early 50's & weigh approx 100kg. I am darn and mighty please with myself despite these biological constraints, I refuse like a stubborn...
Aug 31, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
I have another 20 mins clip where I play a game against my regular sparring partner. Here you can see my fh in game form so that you may...
Aug 31, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
Will keep Z03 in the drawer first while I fix my FH. Will go back to this ultimate rubber once I fix my fh.
Aug 31, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
reacted to
JustANoob's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Angry
.
Aug 31, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
from seven ply I have downgraded to five ply. From Zyre03, I have regressed to Acuda S1.
Aug 31, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
.
Hi Sensei Tom, I have been a subscriber to your YT channel for sometime and love your content. Very happy to see you response directly...
Aug 31, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Love
.
I like to call this the 'curse of the flat hitter'. I come across it a lot in coaching sessions and it can be a challenge to fix. The...
Aug 31, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
posted the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
in
General Discussion On Table Tennis
.
1. sigh…. hate to come asking for help. Chatgpt has failed me this time. 2. My bh is now functional, as I have been concentrating on it...
Aug 31, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
Viscaria ALC vs Fan Zhendong ALC help me decide (Dignics 09C / 05 setup)
.
FZD! FZD! FZD! buy it or you'll regret it... Haiyah why I no buy. Haiyah!
Aug 25, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
kanak jha forhand topspin.
.
Most likely due to his size. He need to use counter-drive ( borrow opponent force ) as he probably cannot generate the kind of power...
Aug 24, 2026
Gozo Zyreruna
replied to the thread
How do you guys perform a backhand topspin?
.
Aug 24, 2026
Top