Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
jonol's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
jonol
reacted to
RickRockRoll's post
in the thread
Diy 5 ply Blade
with
Love
.
Hello everyone Getting inspired by the blade-makers from here i decided to try it myself Wood veneers as well as handles were...
Aug 11, 2026
jonol
reacted to
MOG's post
in the thread
Why are Evolution rubbers still less popular than tenergy?
with
Haha
.
I tried MX-P the other day after using T05fx for about ten years and I think I like it a lot more than I thought I would! And I really...
Aug 10, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Yinhe PRO-01G: is green arylate better?
.
I get the impression that Yinhe makes mostly cosmetic changes to their catalogue of blades and just updates naming or something...
Aug 10, 2026
jonol
reacted to
ttplayer234's post
in the thread
Harimoto Innerforce ALC vs Dimitrij Ovtcharov ALC for my new set up?
with
Like
.
So I think I am going to settle with the Harimoto Alc just because I will adapt quicker from the Korbel
Aug 9, 2026
jonol
reacted to
ThePongCommenter's post
in the thread
Harimoto Innerforce ALC vs Dimitrij Ovtcharov ALC for my new set up?
with
Like
.
I agree that people get caught up on the tiny details. I don't think the difference between the HALC and OALC are tiny details...one is...
Aug 9, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Harimoto Innerforce ALC vs Dimitrij Ovtcharov ALC for my new set up?
.
Funnily enough, I have a completely different experience. The difference between the Ovtcharov and Harimoto seems pretty noticeable to...
Aug 9, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Dignics and its Effect on Sales of Tenergy and Rozena
.
True, but the feel is nothing like Rozena at all. The Glayzer is more similar something like Fastarc G1 which is already very popular.
Aug 8, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Heming Hu's post
in the thread
Opinion: Butterfly Pros using Tenergy were playing better than using Dignics
with
Like
.
As an ex pro who was sponsored by butterfly, I totally vouch for this (Under pressure, Tenergy 05 always brought me back home the bacon...
Aug 8, 2026
jonol
reacted to
KTableTennis's post
in the thread
Nationals results and updates
with
Like
.
it is the gv hennebont academy where many top juniors from around the world train. there are 30 players age 12-18 per year and i was...
Aug 7, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Spin_Fanatic's post
in the thread
Coming back after herniated/bulged disk/lower back issues
with
Like
.
Hi Fellas, I have question to folks who came back to playing after severe lower back issues especialky herniated/bulged disk. Did you...
Aug 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
NDH's post
in the thread
Coming back after herniated/bulged disk/lower back issues
with
Like
.
I had a spine surgery on a herniated disc in July 2021. I started playing again in December 2021 and pretty much picked up where I left...
Aug 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Coming back after herniated/bulged disk/lower back issues
with
Like
.
Just play with something faster across the board and give yourself time to get used to it. Work with a coach to also make sure you...
Aug 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Spin_Fanatic's post
in the thread
Coming back after herniated/bulged disk/lower back issues
with
Like
.
Thanks. I had first diagnosis on herniated disk back in 2007 and it was managed pretty well without surgery with core excercises. Some...
Aug 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Lula's post
in the thread
Coming back after herniated/bulged disk/lower back issues
with
Like
.
Im a physio but do not really work with these kind of issues but can try to advice. I thought herniated disc can recover somewhat so...
Aug 6, 2026
jonol
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Modern Butterfly path forward for intermediate players
with
Like
.
Using it for decades leads to a style and ball feeling. But some people do switch because after trying the new ball, they think they...
Aug 4, 2026
Top