Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
jonol's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
jonol
reacted to
doppelmoral's post
in the thread
Tibhar MK Carbon Blade
with
Like
.
I bought this blade second hand for a really good price (80€) I know I am late to the party, but this blade is such a gem. I am...
Sep 2, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Tom Lodziak's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Like
.
I like to call this the 'curse of the flat hitter'. I come across it a lot in coaching sessions and it can be a challenge to fix. The...
Sep 1, 2026
jonol
reacted to
MOG's post
in the thread
Why are Evolution rubbers still less popular than tenergy?
with
Like
.
Another tournament outing with MX-P! Beat who I was expected too, lost to who I was expected too. And beat a guy who is same level. So...
Aug 31, 2026
jonol
reacted to
JustANoob's post
in the thread
FH issue: i dun wanna smash no moar, i wanna spin moar. help!
with
Haha
.
Aug 31, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Zwill's post
in the thread
Best Chinese sticky rubbers that don't need boosting
with
Like
.
I might be going mad, but I bought a provincial H3N 37 red for backhand. I just glued it I didn't boost or anything. It's quite fast and...
Aug 31, 2026
jonol
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Like
.
Last warning. I have put you on notice. If you want to question Matt do it directly, courteously and courageously. You need more...
Aug 31, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Like
.
Hugo is free to use whichever blade he chooses, we produced the ARY-x for a reason and if that’s ultimately what he decides to use then...
Aug 30, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Matt Hetherington's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Like
.
This is correct. Him starting to try carbon fiber at the end of 2025 even before he came to Joola seemed to rock the boat a bit on the...
Aug 30, 2026
jonol
reacted to
chinacurious's post
in the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
with
Like
.
Both his rubbers and blade still come out of the same factories as before. So I doubt there is much change.
Aug 30, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
.
He tried multiple different blades and was working with Joola to develop the equipment he wanted. So he wasn't always using the same...
Aug 30, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Calderano and his new equipment
.
I don't think it has anything to do with the Joola equipment being any worse overall than Xiom, but the fact that he switched around...
Aug 30, 2026
jonol
reacted to
NextLevel's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Played a tournament today(Saturday). Originally I had planned to train and prepare for it but I haven't had much time for table tennis...
Aug 30, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Yxoons's post
in the thread
Harimoto Innerforce Super ALC
with
Like
.
Holy AI?
Aug 30, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Pre Season Training & Matches
.
I don't really record myself playing, but Oh Junsung is a good example of someone who plays with a very horizontal stroke and closed angle.
Aug 29, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Pre Season Training & Matches
.
If you close the angle, you can hit with more power and generate more spin, which will make it clear the net but also dip instead of...
Aug 29, 2026
Top