Tibhar MK Carbon Blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Has anyone used this new carbon blade from Tibhar? I've seen many videos on the Japanese Table tennis YouTube circle yet nothing in English as of yet. It seems to be a very fast outer carbon blade. Here are some japanese videos with one featuring Kenta Matsudaira who was supposedly played a big part in developing the blade

Matsudaira talking about the blade

Tibhar MK vs Zhang Jike ALC

Reactions: 40+
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I just ordered it and can let you know my thoughts once I get it. Supposedly, the cryptocarbon allows for maximizing feel of the blade. Who knows whether it's just marketing.
"Crytocarbon?" That sounds like marketing.

But when you get the blade, please let us know how it plays! I like Tibhar blades. I have recently been focusing on Gambler carbon blades though. I have been distracted.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I have been using that blade since it was available in Germany. I am very happy about the quality. The blade fulfils my wishes. Since then I stopped trying other blades. I like it more than my previous Boll ALC. The MK Carbon has a bit more "feeling" and spin.
Agree with you here, was a viscaria user previously but I switched once i got the MK carbon. Really nice crisp feeling yet no lack of control. super blade

Reactions: jammmail