Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Forums
Videos
Latest Videos
Players
Reviews
Latest content
Latest reviews
TTD Cast
Members
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Store
Coaching
TTD Academy
Jan Ove Waldner Masterclass
Kamal Achanta Masterclass
Liam Pitchford Masterclass
Par Gerell Masterclass
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Leaderboard
Current visitors
New profile posts
Menu
Install the app
Install
jonol's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
jonol
replied to the thread
Dignics and its Effect on Sales of Tenergy and Rozena
.
Blastac back to number 8. Kind of want to try it out
Sep 5, 2026
jonol
reacted to
piligrim's post
in the thread
WTT Contender Almaty 2026 Sep 1-6
with
Haha
.
Fang Bo should do something with his BH
Sep 5, 2026
jonol
reacted to
J-fed's post
in the thread
Dignics and its Effect on Sales of Tenergy and Rozena
with
Like
.
That’s not the case in my experience. There are many middle aged EJs and I’ve never seen anyone using Sriver other than me. I was...
Sep 5, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Chrupciok's post
in the thread
Help needed for a FH rubber
with
Like
.
I just wanted to let you all know - I'm using the Mantra Pro H on my forehand after all. What a rubber! It's not a hybrid tho, and I...
Sep 5, 2026
jonol
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Like
.
Yep will do in a bit to try too :) Cannot say sorry! Havent played with it enough to say, from Xiom ill do XVC first and then see what...
Sep 4, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
I think serve practice is one of those things that gives a lot of return for minimal effort. Height and placement matter more than spin...
Sep 4, 2026
jonol
reacted to
Tyce's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Like
.
Oh skill issue 100%. As I went home I was thinking to myself I really need to do more simple bouncing practice because my feeling for...
Sep 4, 2026
jonol
reacted to
victormanriquey's post
in the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
with
Like
.
Hey all, I'm back from my holidays and coming with a review fresh from the oven! This time I'm looking at the new Calderano rubbers...
Sep 4, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Joola Hugo Calderano Trinity Charged & Trinity Dynamic Review: Great Hybrid Rubbers for Advanced Amateur Players
.
If you have tried, how do you feel these compared to the Xiom C55?
Sep 4, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
.
Lots of interesting opinions here, heh. The top Australian players in the last few years are typically competing at a 2400-2600 USATT...
Sep 3, 2026
jonol
reacted to
PenHoldSandro's post
in the thread
Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat
with
Haha
.
That's not tuff yo 😭 Inverted is better
Sep 3, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027
.
It's also possible that he is really good at the short game, but he thinks he gets more value from opening up the point more than...
Sep 3, 2026
jonol
reacted to
ThePongCommenter's post
in the thread
TTBL (Bundlesliga) 2026 - 2027
with
Like
.
Well the common consensus is that it goes WCQ and then everyone else as far as short game... Felix would probably be next up IMO. As...
Sep 3, 2026
jonol
reacted to
v100ev's post
in the thread
FZD ALC vs Viscaria are the differences actually significant? My measurements surprised me
with
Like
.
On that thought... I believe this is quite an interesting video. They also do a blind test in a next video between the blade that was...
Sep 2, 2026
jonol
replied to the thread
FZD ALC vs Viscaria are the differences actually significant? My measurements surprised me
.
Even models of the same blade will feel different. There's probably as much variation between each Viscaria as there is between each FZD
Sep 2, 2026
Top